Main Menu

Hartford, Connecticut

Started by giantsfan2016, December 13, 2016, 07:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

It's been my policy in the 10 years I've been on these boards to mainly abstain from discussing politics. Hell that's mostly how I am in real life as well. LOL. That being said I need to say this. It's time to impeach the Mayor of Hartford, Connecticut - Luke Bronin. Hartford is dead ass broke/bankrupt and now Mayor Bronin is going around to wealth suburban towns i.e. West Hartford and Rocky Hill that surround Hartford and demanding a bail-out. He feels when Hartford collapses, so will the surrounding towns. These other towns are doing just fine, by the way. Hartford made its own mess over the years. They've made their bed and now they need to lay in it. http://fox61.com/2016/12/12/hartfords-mayor-pitches-regionalization-to-rocky-hill/

TheFugitive

If you like that, you'll LOVE when the day comes that California or Illinois is on the verge
of bankruptcy and comes crawling to Washington asking the rest of us to bail them out.

JimSawhill

Quote from: TheFugitive on December 13, 2016, 09:10:53 AM
If you like that, you'll LOVE when the day comes that California or Illinois is on the verge
of bankruptcy and comes crawling to Washington asking the rest of us to bail them out.

Or Connecticut, since they are spending money...that's why I'm in Florida...no state income taxes...