Main Menu

A crazy dream

Started by giantsfan2016, February 28, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

As my friend posted yesterday we went to Denny's in Waterbury Sunday Night. Last night I had a crazy dream that took place there.

In the dream I'm visiting a friend in Wolcott. I get a text from my friend telling me he's working at the Wolcott Road store and asks me if I want to join him and his brother at Denny's at 4:30PM after he gets out of work. I text him back that I'm visiting a friend in Wolcott so I sure can join him and his brother at Denny's

So it's about 4:25 I sitting at a table in Denny's waiting for my friends. I'm tired and I put head down on the table for a minute or two. When I lifted my head up I see a group of police officers barging into the the restaurant. They storm a table a couple over from me and they attempt to handcuff a guy. The guy takes out a gun and starts shooting at the cops. Everyone starts running and screaming.

That's the end of the dream.

retailisking

Quote from: giantsfan2016 on February 28, 2017, 11:24:27 AM
As my friend posted yesterday we went to Denny's in Waterbury Sunday Night. Last night I had a crazy that took place there.

In the dream I'm visiting a friend in Wolcott. I get a text from my friend telling me he's working at the Wolcott Road store and asks me if I want to join him and his brother at Denny's at 4:30PM after he gets out of work. I text him back that I'm visiting a friend in Wolcott so I sure can join him and his brother at Denny's

So it's about 4:25 I sitting at a table in Denny's waiting for my friends. I'm tired and I put head down on the table for a minute or two. When I lifted my head up I see a group of police officers barging into the the restaurant. They storm a table a couple over from me and they attempt to handcuff a guy. The guy takes out a gun and starts shooting at the cops. Everyone starts running and screaming.

That's the end of the dream.
You might want to pick a different restaurant next time - just sayin' ;)

TheFugitive

Had a crazy one Friday night.

I dreamt that I was on vacation and driving around out in the country someplace.
I passed a Tractor Supply store and stopped in to pick-up a few things.

(This is something that in real life I would NEVER do, as my experience working for that
company was extremely unpleasant.  Have not set foot in one of their stores since the
day I left and have no intention to ever do so.  They are the only one of my former retail
employers that has not gone out of business though).

I walked into this store, only to discover that EVERY SINGLE ONE of my problem employees
from my years in retail.....the knuckleheads, the malcontents, the whiners, the instigators,
and the thieves.....from ALL of my former companies (David Weis, Ames, Hills, Service Merchandise
AND Tractor Supply) were all gathered together, working in this store under one roof.

They of course would have the very behavior that drove me nuts when they worked for me
on full display dealing with me as a customer.

I awoke in a cold sweat at 4:15 AM and could not get back to sleep.