Double Tree by Hilton

Started by Brammy, September 21, 2019, 07:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brammy

I went to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Labor Day Weekend. Second visit to KOP in 2019. This time I stayed at the Double Tree by Hilton. It's located at 301 West DeKalb Pike. The hotel was really nice. My room was on the 7th Floor which was a Hilton Honors floor. (I signed up for Hilton Honors to get a good deal). Double Tree gives their guests a freshly baked cookie upon check in. I believe this was my second time staying at a Double Tree. I think the first time was during an 8th Grade School Field Trip to Washington DC. I think it was the Double Tree in Arlington, Virginia.

The KOP Double Tree had a pool, which I didn't use. There are two restaurants. They have a breakfast buffet for $15. Plenty of elevators too. The KOP Double Tree was once a hotel called Dolce. I'm unsure if Dolce was a chain or a local hotel. Does anyone know about Dolce?

Locally here in Connecticut we have several Double Tree hotels. The closest to me is at 42 Century Drive in Bristol on the corner of State Highway 229. Near ESPN. It was once a Clarion and before that was a Radisson and I think a long time ago it was a Quality Inn.
The Real Brammy