Former Coke Exec now Chief Marketing Officer at Subway

Started by ynkeesfn82, December 03, 2015, 04:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynkeesfn82

Joseph Tripodi, a 60 year old retired Coke executive has been named new Chief Marketing Officer of Subway.

http://fox61.com/2015/12/03/after-jared-fiasco-subway-hires-former-coca-cola-brand-exec/

BillyGr

Quote from: Marc B on December 03, 2015, 04:29:03 PM
Joseph Tripodi, a 60 year old retied Coke executive has been named new Chief Marketing Officer of Subway.

How'd he get untied in the first place? ;)

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: BillyGr on December 03, 2015, 09:54:22 PM
Joseph Tripodi, a 60 year old retied Coke executive has been named new Chief Marketing Officer of Subway.

Thanks for that BillyGr. My laptop is old and falling apart and sometimes the letters don't always appear when I press the corresponding key on my keyboard. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new laptop when I get my tax refund in a couple of months.

BillyGr

Quote from: Marc B on December 03, 2015, 10:04:16 PM
Quote from: BillyGr on December 03, 2015, 09:54:22 PM

Thanks for that BillyGr. My laptop is old and falling apart and sometimes the letters don't always appear when I press the corresponding key on my keyboard. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new laptop when I get my tax refund in a couple of months.

No problem - I've had that happen on certain pages (usually not this one, though) even though the computer is not that old.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Subway is currently celebrating their 50th anniversary.

Hudsons81

Quote from: ShopKoFan on December 04, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
Subway is currently celebrating their 50th anniversary.

Oddly enough, until a few days ago I haven't seen that in their television ads.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

One of Subway's biggest challenges now, is to find a new spokesman to pitch their product.

JimSawhill

Quote from: ShopKoFan on December 13, 2015, 08:05:04 AM
One of Subway's biggest challenges now, is to find a new spokesman to pitch their product.

You mean someone who's in jail wouldn't be a good spokesman?  ;) I think they'll do more with their fresh made angle and Carl Edwards, too.