AMESFANCLUB
January 21, 2018, 03:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Dollar Bashing  (Read 1578 times)
ynkeesfn82
« on: November 11, 2015, 07:15:52 PM »

Last Friday my Mom and I were at the relocated Family Dollar in Plainville, Connecticut. There was only on register open and 5 people ahead of us in line. The girl was ringing up a customer's order when all of a sudden she came around to the other side of the counter and disappeared somewhere for 5 minutes! She then came back and resumed ringing up the customers not once apologizing or explaining why she left the register.

I sent a complaint email to their corporate office and so far have not heard back from them. I guess these clowns don't give 2 craps about their customers.

In the email I stated if the cashier needed help with something she should've paged someone for help and not leave the register with more than 5 people waiting in line. I even told them if an employee had done that in the store where I worked they would've been fired.
shore72
Level 2 Kinda-Amesy!

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 10:24:47 PM »

We stopped shopping there 3 or 4 years ago in protest for their opening on Christmas day. A couple weeks ago a friend was talking about stopping in the local Family Dollar and they described it as "ghetto". I thought that was an accurate description, from the last I remember. They really make DG look good in comparison!
TheFugitive
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 02:31:39 PM »

They are "ghetto" in a pretty literal sense.  The ones I know of are all pretty much in Pittsburgh's
worst neighborhoods.

Mount Oliver, Allentown, Homestead, McKees Rocks.......yuck!

The French Government actually has a travel warning posted telling their citizens
not to go to Mount Oliver.

The Crafton and Pleasant Hills stores aren't too terrible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: