Main Menu

Your car

Started by Jag67, May 31, 2005, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag67

What car do you drive? what does it look like? I already know what chris' looks like. Please reply!!

ps- I'm only 13 going on 14 so i cant drive lol:roll:

C. Fontaine

Well, I know you already know what mine looks like, but it's the only thing I like to brag about, so here's another picture!  You can't see it, but I put a cold air intake not to long ago.  Isn't it hot!:mrpink:

truviking05

I can't even drive yet (this fall I'll have a permit!!!), but since the 3rd grade I've known I want a lime green VW New Beetle :) Plus, it has good safety ratings (Mom likes that lol).

Zayre88

Well here's my car on the day i got it.  It's my 2nd car, my first one was a 94' Cavalier Coupe.

truviking05

Zayre88, that car is nice.

HoJofan206

I have a 2005 Mustang.  Metallic Silver.  I love it!
I like your Grand Am as well! :yup:

C. Fontaine

Nice.  I know I've seen a lot of the new GT's around town lately.

C. Fontaine

Here's a better pic I took today of my car.

truviking05

I'm too young for a car...however, two days ago my mom bought a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S! I love it--it's so awesome. And when I turn 17 she says she'll get me a lime green VW New Beetle--the car I've had my heart set on since the tender age of 9 :D

Jag67

AWW!! No fair!! When I'm 16 I have to BUY my mom'sHonda CR-V.

Ames#1171

Here is my car, I bought it back in February, because I was getting tired of getting stuck in the snow!!  My previous car was a 1995 Mercury Cougar.

1998 Chevy Blazer 4x4:

Ames" border="0

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
Well, here's my new ride.  It's smaller but i like it.  It will be more practical and have four doors instead of two large doors!  Plus, it's much more fuel efficient...  I will miss my GT a bit but i'm happy with my purchase :yup:

Toyota Engine and Transmission too!

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321

Toyota Engine and Transmission too!

Yeah, i like the benefit of Toyota engineering and quality with the benefit of buying an American-built product with an American brand name.  It's the best of both worlds...

Ameskid

My mom gave my sister her 1991 Volvo 740 GL station wagon. She whines about  how messy they leave it, though it was messier when she had it! Great, fun, lowriding car. My dad has a '98 Toyota Avalon, and my mom bought a '98 Toyota Sienna maybe 1/2 a year ago. Fun fun fun!:P
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

d_fife

my car in townline plaza in meriden ct (my car is the blackberry one)

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife

teh front of my car in the home depot parking lot in middletown ct

Caldor1999

im trying to get a 1999 mazdia maita they kida look liek this tehy dont cost that much when u get them used there really nice too
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

another of my car, this takes place in vernon ct (I am from plymouth nh)

d_fife

my car in waterloo / seneca falls ny

Zayre88

Now if i ever see that car on New England roads, i'll know who's driving !

Marc82

If I pass my driving test this time, I'm getting my mom's '96 Pontiac Sunfire. It only has about 84K miles on it. She doesn't drive it anymore. She drives my dad's 02 Hyundai Elantra because he bought a 01 Sabb Wagon. I want to eventually get a Hyundai Tuscon (SUV) Or Chevy Trailblazer.

XISMZERO

my car in waterloo / seneca falls ny

Yes, that car is a legendary New England and elsewhere trooper.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

david121

1996 Ford Taurus.

I'll never buy another Ford again, but when the car runs, it's a lot more peppy and handles better than you'd expect.

Ames#1171

QuoteOriginally posted by Ames#1171
Here is my car, I bought it back in February, because I was getting tired of getting stuck in the snow!!  My previous car was a 1995 Mercury Cougar.

1998 Chevy Blazer 4x4:

Well I got rid of the Blazer on Wednesday because it needed a new Heater Core (a $1000+ job), a tune up, tires, and other misc things, so I decided that it would be better in the long run to trade it in for a new car.  So I got a 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Supercharged, with 27,000 miles on the odometer.  Here are pictures of the front and back, it was to cold outside to take any more.

Ames" border="0

Marc82

Here's my car. 1995 Pontiac Sunfire. A little over 83000 miles on it. My mom bought it used 3 years ago after her Pontiac Grand Prix mysteriously died.

Marc82

Another shot of my 1995 Pontiac Sunfire.

Marc82

One more shot of my 1995 Pontiac Sunfire.  Additionally a pic of the damage I did to my car on May 8th (after a run-in with my dad's car) appears in the photography section of this forum under the catergory of Accidents Suck.

videogamer75

My families' cars are a red volkswagen jetta and a forest green plymouth neon.

jmcnamara96

My mother has a 1994 Lincoln Conntential ill post pics later:bouncing:

kendra

I drive a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, it's a pretty nice car.

Only has 50k on it at the moment, too, which is decent.