Kmart bashing

Started by Zayre88, January 05, 2005, 10:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

What really bugs me about Kmart, is the appearance of their stores. Burnt-out lights, paint peeling off walls, dusty air ducts, dirty floors, messy aisles, etc. I just wish that Sears Holdings could merge with Wesfarmers (the owner of Kmart Australia/New Zealand and Target Australia), plan an extreme makeover for both Sears and Kmart, and plan a new merchandising strategy. Nobody wants to buy something that does not sell well. I would preferably see Kmart follow the ideas established by their Australian and New Zealander counterparts. I'd also consider having their light fixtures updated to something similar to what is found at the American retailers, Target and ShopKo. I'd also prefer to see carpet in the clothing aisles, as well as larger locations, and expansions of small ones. Kmart also needs to adapt to modern technology, to track their inventory. Wider aisles would be a must for getting around the store better with shopping carts, strollers, and wheelchairs.

Marc82

They're trying to lease out part of their store in Waterbury, CT.

nims57

As I posted before, I went to a Sears Essentials for the first time a few weeks ago. And it was their closing sale (Marlton, NJ). The only other Philadelphia-area Sears Essentials is in Bethlehem (Allentown), PA. Marlton still has until May 9 to close. First of all, this store is still looking very "Kmart". There was a sign at the closed pharmacy calling it "Kmart pharmacy". Even worse was that the sign was printed by Target, directing customers to their pharmacy! They still play "80's Kmart" music in the store. And apparently, Sears Essentials stores are only now listed on Kmart's website.

This store was a tiny Kmart built in 1974-1975. It sits in a strange, dead shopping center that is mainly offices and kind of hidden. At the other end is an A&P/Super Fresh with the original Super Fresh logo. The inside has not been touched since 1982. Across the street is an early 90's Wal-Mart.

Personally, this store reminds me more of Eckerd or CVS than Kmart. I think A.C. Moore would make a nice replacement for it.

videogamer75

There already is an A.C. Moore in Marlton, or at least close to it in Voorhees.

CTAmeshopper

Last time I checked our Kmart has gotten new doors with the new logo on them ;D

Still haven't seen any real updates to the aisle signage :P :-[ >:(

They got rid of the 1997 signage in the electronic aisle. They now have a savings aisle where the K-Cafe used to be, the ceiling plane hasn't changed much since the 1970's, there are walls painted different colors but no new signage this store is stuck halfway in the 1970s, and between 1997 and 2010.

The outside STILL shows the the 1997 Big Kmart signage, I WISH they'd get RID of it already!!!

Zayre88

Quote from: CTAmeshopper on July 31, 2010, 04:48:43 PM
Last time I checked our Kmart has gotten new doors with the new logo on them ;D

Still haven't seen any real updates to the aisle signage :P :-[ >:(

They got rid of the 1997 signage in the electronic aisle. They now have a savings aisle where the K-Cafe used to be, the ceiling plane hasn't changed much since the 1970's, there are walls painted different colors but no new signage this store is stuck halfway in the 1970s, and between 1997 and 2010.

The outside STILL shows the the 1997 Big Kmart signage, I WISH they'd get RID of it already!!!

That's so true!!  Most stores in Maine and NH are that way.  Although some still have the old electronics "music & Video" logo on the wall.  This is totally obsolete.

Many have the new doors but not all and they all have Big Kmart logos outside.

zonemad96

every time i hear the word kmart i cringe in disgust why you ask? well i have very fond memory's of my local kmart (Big K 402 Englar Road Westminster MD 21157) a nice little store no where near as big as the walmart literally across the street but still a great store but then it happed it in 2003 it closed sad i looked and found the nearest kmart to me (Big K 6400 Ridge Road Sykesville MD 21784) it is by far the second worst store i ever been in (the worst being a little grocery store) it is in a closed down trashy mall that is at least 30-40 years old and hasnt been renovated a single time the kmart it self is pretty big but at least 25%-35% is clothes 10% of that being baby clothes seriously is it supposed to be kmart or sears the rest of is is cramped which dosent make sense because theirs alot of open space not being used why have such a big store but leave the most important part cramped (yes my local one was cramped but thier wasn't all that open space either but it wasnt trashy like this one) the checkout lanes are so cramped the carts rub against the next checkout and the garden center is almost non existent and did i mention how old and trashy it was but after about 8 visits i thought well it actually isnt bad it has a nice rural feel to it and i actually enjoy it then one day shopping for grocerys my mind was changed i went to pick up some some soda and for what ever reason i stopped to look at the pepperoni and then i saw IT yes IT was a package that must have been 20 years old its was completely covered in mold a mix between grey and green but literally you couldn't see any of the pepperoni underneath and then their was a spot of some black liquid spot trust me words cant even describe how NASTY it was then i went to get some medicine checked the expiration date and it was 2 years expired no joke and this is stuff i was buying on a weekly basis so needless to say i will never buy anything from their again other than electronics omg every kmart seems to have a great electronics section great amount of clearance section i brought a bunch of no longer made thing that were useful gameboy color things, video now headphones, and a camera that normally cost twice the price what i paid

EDIT: i do have to admit tho the one in Fredrick md is quite nice ... its to far away from me tho

pics are of the crappy sykesville/eldersburg/carrolltown md location

btw i would love love love to see any photos of the westminster md location mainly because my memories of it are limited and i looked all online and cant find any  :'(

Zayre88

Unfortunately for Kmart, their grocery and pharmacy sections are no longer the place to go and not many people think of Kmart first for these buys.  

My feel is that Kmart groceries are more expensive than elsewhere, they have less items and because of the low volume, then stuff might not be so fresh...  Then, less people go there and the cycle continues...

They should get rid of most of it and only keep essentials ar a competitive price and use the room for something else!

zonemad96

Quote from: Zayre88 on September 26, 2010, 09:17:08 PM
Unfortunately for Kmart, their grocery and pharmacy sections are no longer the place to go and not many people think of Kmart first for these buys.  

My feel is that Kmart groceries are more expensive than elsewhere, they have less items and because of the low volume, then stuff might not be so fresh...  Then, less people go there and the cycle continues...

They should get rid of most of it and only keep essentials ar a competitive price and use the room for something else!

i agree but a food item that completely coved in mold and god knows what else is just plain sad i would have taken a pic of it but the lady was looking at me with it in my hand and i doubt i would ever see her or any employee agian until i checked out and i didnt want to leave it just sit

EddieJ1984

Remember
Theres Smart, and then there's Kmart smart....a.k.a not smart at all.
But seriously whenever I go in kmart for god knows what I always think "People still come in here?"

I mean look at the store near me, you know it would be meh looking anyways, but that orange line makes it even uglier imo, I dont get what they were thinking when they thought to accent some stores in orange.

Hell I'll be honest whenever I see this thread in this bashing section I think "too easy"

I only went into kmart cause I got off the bus at it and would sometimes grab a 2 liter of soda.

Funny thing is recently they put a bunch of cart returns in the parking lot, well I guess they figured the lot never gets full so why not fill some spots with cart returns plus that target and walmart has those! lol

And you know whats crazy? Id still miss it if it ever closes.

I have a feeling that if Kmart and Sears deal the same fate as Ames, that most of their stores will be absorbed into other chains, such as Target, ShopKo, Pamida, Meijer, TJ Maxx, Big Lots, Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, Costco and Kohl's. I could possibly see most Sears stores that have more than one floor be converted to JCPenney or Target, where most single floor Sears locations could be converted to ShopKo, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, or JCPenney.

EddieJ1984

Here's what I think may happen to the ones near me
Sears - if this closes I can just see it being empty, its 3 floors, maybe someone will take 1 floor or 2, but it will be hard, also theres a target across the street

Kmart - that would be interesting, cause theres the target thats close enough (by sears), also the building behind it just opened as a international market, they could possible knock kmart down and the roller skating place across from ti thats been closed since the winter (blizzards made the roof cave) and possible a walmart since that would put it in between 2 locations, which are bother on the roosevelt boulavard, and im sure walmart would love having one nearby the target at bleigh and bustleton.

Interestingly enough I went into kmart today, took a few pics, Ill probably post em in the actual kmart thread.

One of the biggest gripes about most older US Kmart stores is their cluttered and unkempt appearance. I wish the US stores would follow the examples set at the Australia and New Zealand stores, since there's a possibility that they have better looking stores with clean floors, etc.

Here's what an Australian Kmart store looks like:

zonemad96

I've grown more fond of kmarts crappyness, I don't know what it is but something about it draws me to them.

Zayre88

I visited two Kmart stores recently.  A couple years ago, I still said that I somewhat enjoyed the "old school" feeling of Kmart stores.

Today, I'm slowly getting tired of it.  I spent the week-end shopping at Walmart, Target, Kohl's, Christmas Tree Shops, Lowe's and Kmart.  When you enter a Kmart store it's like stepping back in time. 

The stores still look like they were 30 years ago outside and inside.  They have been slightly renovated at the time of the "Big Kmart" launch, but even that was 15 years ago.  Some locations were slightly improved with new doors, new signs and color schemes, but that was almost 10 years go.

So today all Kmart stores are different, they're old, tired and most are in their original buildings (unlike Target, Walmart and Kohl's).  They have 3 kinds of floor tiles, mismatched ceiling tiles, old "Music & Video" signs in the electronics departments, unappealing garden centers and grocery departments.

That was my Kmart bashing for today!

zonemad96

oh what a surprise the kmart in sykesville is closing

IGA/Kmart Is Forever!

Quote from: zonemad96 on January 29, 2013, 09:52:28 AM
kmart could slightly improve sales easy by doing simple things

1st lower prices you can sell stuff when you can get the same exact product 3 bucks cheaper two blocks down at walmart

2nd STOP PUTTING YOUR DAMN CLEARANCE STUFF IN THE RUNDOWN GARDEN CENTERS who in the hell in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to put Clearance items in a garden center put the Clearance stuff near the front of the store or make it obvious to customers were the Clearance section is the point of a Clearance item is to get rid of it at a low price not throw it in a corner and hope someone see it and buys it thats the most stupidest thing i have ever seen does anyone who works their have any common sense the amount of stupidity pisses me off deeply walmart has the right idea by sticking it in the middle of the store where it will easly be seen and putting up a big sign to let you know its their maybe you wouldn't need to sell that 30$ item for 3 bucks if you stuck it someplace where people would see it and not have it 30$ in the first place when walmart has it for 25

3 if your too cheap to fix your rundown crappy stores up then please for the love of god at least keep them clean

4 clean and fix up the garden centers some im not saying completely redo them but for the love of god their the most rundown part of the store they could at least use some attention so they at least look presentable

their you go four things that only takes common sense and would improve business and profits but kmart is too stupid to do

The reason that Kmart has higher prices is because they still sell mostly American made stuff which is higher and better quality which you have to pay more money for if you want better made American products.

Wal*Mart sells cheap foreign made stuff which does not last and breaks easily due to the fact that it is foreign made.

So the decision is up to the consumer. Do they want to purchase a high quality American made product once at Kmart for a slightly higher price or do they want to waste their money buying cheap foreign made products at Wal*Mart which is not built to last and you have to keep replacing wasting your hard earned money?

BillyGr

Quote from: zonemad96 on January 29, 2013, 09:52:28 AM
2nd STOP PUTTING YOUR DAMN CLEARANCE STUFF IN THE RUNDOWN GARDEN CENTERS who in the hell in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to put Clearance items in a garden center put the Clearance stuff near the front of the store or make it obvious to customers were the Clearance section is the point of a Clearance item is to get rid of it at a low price not throw it in a corner and hope someone see it and buys it thats the most stupidest thing i have ever seen does anyone who works their have any common sense the amount of stupidity pisses me off deeply walmart has the right idea by sticking it in the middle of the store where it will easly be seen and putting up a big sign to let you know its their maybe you wouldn't need to sell that 30$ item for 3 bucks if you stuck it someplace where people would see it and not have it 30$ in the first place when walmart has it for 25

There's one obvious reason they use the garden center area (or at least around here where most of the garden areas are outdoors and not useful this time of year, they use an aisle or two in the back corner of the store):
DISTANCE

If you have to walk through a big chunk of the store to get to the clearance, the hope is that you'll see something (or two, or three) else (hopefully at a higher price point) to buy on the way. 

It's the same reason grocery stores put the most common items (milk, bread etc.) in the farthest locations from the entry (and often far from each other as well) - to get you to travel through more of the store.

Target probably has even a better system - they house clearance on various endcaps throughout the store (usually the end of the aisles closest to the exterior walls) - that way you have to walk all around the store to find it.

zonemad96

Okay here is my revised complaints about kmart

1st lower the prices. You cant sell the same thing that walmart is selling for 5 dollars more than walmarts prices and expect to sell product.

2nd do something about all the clearanced stuff thanks to "BillyGr" it makes more sense to me why they use the garden center (I was honestly oblivious to the reasoning of that) but 2 of 6 kmarts i went to didn't have clearance signs up or easily visible and that's a problem no ones going to go back to the garden center to get the stuff if they don't know its their. When theirs shelves of Christmas ornaments and decorations in february still hanging around theirs a issue.

3rd Keep the stores clean and fix them up some. Im not saying spend 1000's of dollars to remodel them but at least fix the leaking roofs and the bathrooms with broken soap dispensers and simple things like that. Also fix the clutter theirs to many cluttered shelves with to many items on them considering theirs usually like 5 completely empty shelves somewhere in the store.

4th clean and fix up the garden centers some im not saying completely redo them but for the love of god their the most rundown part of the store they could at least use some attention so they at least look presentable. Their cluttered , dirty , and have aged worse then milk.

5th Stop using storage containers to fill empty shelves walmat does this too and i hate that. Thats a lazy way to fix the fact that you have to many shelves in your store and not enough product.

6th Update your price tags. I don't even need to explain this one if something rings up different than what the price tags in that's annoying.

wtf? am i the only one who sees "My precious!!!!" ?
http://www.kmart.com/movies-music-gaming-xbox-360-xbox-360-games/s-24820

IGA/Kmart Is Forever!

Quote from: zonemad96 on January 30, 2013, 11:25:42 PM

1st lower the prices. You cant sell the same thing that walmart is selling for 5 dollars more than walmarts prices and expect to sell product.

Like I stated in my last post in this topic, the reason that Kmart has higher prices is because they still sell mostly American made stuff which is higher and better quality which you have to pay more money for if you want better made American products.

Wal*Mart sells cheap foreign made stuff which does not last and breaks easily due to the fact that it is foreign made.

So the decision is up to the consumer. Do they want to purchase a high quality American made product once at Kmart for a slightly higher price or do they want to waste their money buying cheap foreign made products at Wal*Mart which is not built to last and you have to keep replacing it wasting your hard earned money?

zonemad96

Quote from: IGA/Kmart Is Forever! on January 31, 2013, 12:15:27 PM

Like I stated in my last post in this topic, the reason that Kmart has higher prices is because they still sell mostly American made stuff which is higher and better quality which you have to pay more money for if you want better made American products.

So the decision is up to the consumer. Do they want to purchase a high quality American made product once at Kmart for a slightly higher price or do they want to waste their money buying cheap foreign made products at Wal*Mart which is not built to last and you have to keep replacing it wasting your hard earned money?

Their eletronics, health and beauty, food section, and automotive contain all the same things sold at walmart and is more expensive than what is sold at walmart so your already wrong on 4 departments unless you count the kmart brand products which are obviously cheap to begin with but also a cheaper quality than the name brand products since their ment to be sold cheaper then the name brands.
Joe boxer, basic editions, and atletitech are all 3 clothing brands sold at kmart and none of them are made in the usa as a matter of fact joe boxer is exclusive to kmart i think basic editions is to but im not sure
Proof:

You either have no idea what your talking about or love kmart so much you will do anything to defend them.
Fruit of the Loom  Men's Boxer Briefs 5pk 52cents more at kmart
8 bars of irish spring soap  72 cents more at kmart
Bell Steering Wheel Cover, Shaggy Pink $2.56 more at kmart
Evenflo  Journey 300 w/Embrace35â,,¢ Marianna $32.99  more at kmart!!!

If I brought those 4 things I would save $36.79 shopping at walmart! Now whats your excuse for kmart being more expensive?

IGA/Kmart Is Forever!

Quote from: zonemad96 on February 01, 2013, 12:24:14 AM
Quote from: IGA/Kmart Is Forever! on January 31, 2013, 12:15:27 PM

Their eletronics, health and beauty, food section, and automotive contain all the same things sold at walmart and is more expensive than what is sold at walmart so your already wrong on 4 departments unless you count the kmart brand products which are obviously cheap to begin with but also a cheaper quality than the name brand products since their ment to be sold cheaper then the name brands.
Joe boxer, basic editions, and atletitech are all 3 clothing brands sold at kmart and none of them are made in the usa as a matter of fact joe boxer is exclusive to kmart i think basic editions is to but im not sure

I didn't say that everything that sells at Kmart is American made. What I said was is that Kmart still sells mostly American made products, but not everything.

One thing that I do know for certain is that Kmart does not kill American jobs the way that Wal*Mart does. I read on www.yahoo.com on their news page one day that Wal*Mart's #1 goal is absolutely no competition. What I read about Wal*Mart in this news article is that they pretty much target what competitors it is that they want to permanently shut down. The way that they target their competitors to permanently shut them down is that they take a certain percentage of every sale that they make from the consumer and they put this percentage of money that they make from every sale from the consumer and use it to target their competitors so that they can permanently shut them down. Once Wal*Mart gets rid of one competitor they target another and will continue to do this process over and over repeatedly until there are no competitors left which is why you will see that Wal*Mart is moving these Neighborhood Markets of theirs into small towns so that they can begin to target the small businesses in small cities and shut them down permanently like they currently do with their Supercenters against corporation chains in big cities. But where did I read in this news article that Wal*Mart gets the money from to target competitors and permanently shut them down? The Wal*Mart consumer is where they get it from which pretty much means that it is the Wal*Mart consumer that is giving their money to Wal*Mart so that Wal*Mart can use a percentage of it that they make from every sale to target competitors, permanently shut them down, which in the end is killing just as many jobs that we have here in the U.S.A combined with this recession that we are currently in.

Having said that, the decision is up to the consumer. You can support your local and family owned business as well as other corporation chains or you can go to Wal*Mart where they will use a percentage of every sale that they make from you to target competitors, permanently shut them down, which in the end will result in a decrease of even more jobs being lost. What is more important to the consumer, varies by each and every person. I understand that saving money is important especially in this day and age. But at the same time each person needs to think about what is more important to them. Shopping at Wal*Mart to save money where in the end they will use a certain percentage of the money that they make off of you from every sale to target competitors, permanently shut them down, which in the end will just decrease jobs that we have here in our country or shopping elsewhere which will give Wal*Mart less money, preventing them from targeting competitors while at the same time will save jobs allowing the jobs that are saved to be here for future generations.

Kmart4life

Quite frankly I prefer to pay a little extra at Kmart than having to make a trip to Walmart, and I would like to add that Kmart's home brand is not cheap, I purchase those products and they are just as good to me.

zonemad96

Dont get me wrong I love kmart. Thats why I come on here and complain about them, because im pissed of that their letting themselves die like that. Theirs no excuse for kmart being in such bad shape except for the fact that no one wants to  make any effort to keep the  store up and running.

the two main reasons people shop at walmart not kmart is prices, and because kmarts stores look like death. The fact of the matter is is kmart sells the same stuff walmart sells and at more money. Target gets away being more expensive than walmart because their stores are nice and hip people don't mind spending the money since the store is so nice but kmarts stores are run down who wants to go to kmart and spend more money when the stores look like crap? Their are some people but not many.

The brands that are exclusive to kmart like joe boxer or basic editions are made in places like elsavador or bangladesh. So how come a pair of sleep pants from kmart is like 2-5 dollars more? The only people who ever shop in a kmart is old people who have shoped their for generations, and people who come in just to buy one or two items. Kmart just cant keep going like that its hasn't worked and it will never work.

I have fond memory's of being 5 or so and going to my local kmart with my mother. Each section was amazing in its own to me all those clothes all those toys it was just awesome to me as a kid. Then before we left i got a icee and a pretzel and mom got a pretzel and a soda from the snack counter that was right in front of the check out lanes. Yeah sometimes we did the same thing at walmart but it just wasn't the same as when we did it at kmart and I honestly couldn't tell you why but i just know i loved kmart and walmart was just eh to me.

Also I am with the category who would rather shop at kmart then walmart. I love the stores and how their small and homey feeling (not all of them are small but my favorite ones are). I love the clearance section ive got so much cool stuff from that section, I got sleep pants for 2 dollars a pair, I got a $10 bookbag for $2. Even though their stores are rundown I love that about them the stores show their history like with the signs on the wall that say vhs tapes and stuff like that. The fact is we are the minority, mostly all shoppers would rather shop at walmart and unless kmart does something about their stores then their stores will continue to be a ghost town with hardly no shoppers until their finally all gone forever.

I 100% agree with you I dislike walmart so much that i drive 45 minutes to kmart every time i can talk my mom in to letting me drive their. I never heard of the neighborhood market but a small town near me had a walmart in it for the longest time and now they decided to make it a super walmart which is hurting the only other store in that town that sold grocery.

I love kmart I would even go as far to say it has a place in my heart, when their gone its like part of me will be gone. I don't want to see them go but I do want them to wake up and realize they need to do something about themselves.

IGA/Kmart Is Forever!

Quote from: zonemad96 on February 01, 2013, 09:08:11 AM
Dont get me wrong I love kmart. Thats why I come on here and complain about them, because im pissed of that their letting themselves die like that. Theirs no excuse for kmart being in such bad shape except for the fact that no one wants to  make any effort to keep the  store up and running.

the two main reasons people shop at walmart not kmart is prices, and because kmarts stores look like death. The fact of the matter is is kmart sells the same stuff walmart sells and at more money. Target gets away being more expensive than walmart because their stores are nice and hip people don't mind spending the money since the store is so nice but kmarts stores are run down who wants to go to kmart and spend more money when the stores look like crap? Their are some people but not many.

The brands that are exclusive to kmart like joe boxer or basic editions are made in places like elsavador or bangladesh. So how come a pair of sleep pants from kmart is like 2-5 dollars more? The only people who ever shop in a kmart is old people who have shoped their for generations, and people who come in just to buy one or two items. Kmart just cant keep going like that its hasn't worked and it will never work.

I have fond memory's of being 5 or so and going to my local kmart with my mother. Each section was amazing in its own to me all those clothes all those toys it was just awesome to me as a kid. Then before we left i got a icee and a pretzel and mom got a pretzel and a soda from the snack counter that was right in front of the check out lanes. Yeah sometimes we did the same thing at walmart but it just wasn't the same as when we did it at kmart and I honestly couldn't tell you why but i just know i loved kmart and walmart was just eh to me.

Also I am with the category who would rather shop at kmart then walmart. I love the stores and how their small and homey feeling (not all of them are small but my favorite ones are). I love the clearance section ive got so much cool stuff from that section, I got sleep pants for 2 dollars a pair, I got a $10 bookbag for $2. Even though their stores are rundown I love that about them the stores show their history like with the signs on the wall that say vhs tapes and stuff like that. The fact is we are the minority, mostly all shoppers would rather shop at walmart and unless kmart does something about their stores then their stores will continue to be a ghost town with hardly no shoppers until their finally all gone forever.

I 100% agree with you I dislike walmart so much that i drive 45 minutes to kmart every time i can talk my mom in to letting me drive their. I never heard of the neighborhood market but a small town near me had a walmart in it for the longest time and now they decided to make it a super walmart which is hurting the only other store in that town that sold grocery.

I love kmart I would even go as far to say it has a place in my heart, when their gone its like part of me will be gone. I don't want to see them go but I do want them to wake up and realize they need to do something about themselves.

I like Kmart, too. In fact, Kmart is the last discount department that still exists that I have to go to. When I was growing up, my mother's two main discount department stores were Kmart and Hills and I loved shopping at both stores and I always wanted to go back to both stores repeatedly even after we had taken a trip to both stores. Not only that, but it was hard for my mother to get me out of both stores as well. Unfortunately, The Hills Department Store Chain was bought out by Ames right before The Holiday Season of 1998. I liked shopping at Ames, too when Hills Department Stores were no longer. The sad news though is now Hills & Ames both no longer exist, which pretty much means all that I have left out of the three discount department store chains is just Kmart. I don't shop at Target because they don't have the selection of products that I am looking for and I refuse to shop at Wal*Mart for the reasons stated on my last post under this topic. But at the same time, I feel the same way that you do, zonemad96. I don't know what I am going to do if Kmart goes under, which I hope and pray that it won't because if it does I will have nowhere to shop at anymore because like I just stated above Hills & Ames are both gone. I hope that you understand, zonemad96, because I understand where you are coming from too, in this post that you left that I have quoted on. Take care.

Kmart is going nowhere fast, closing stores every year. The stores in Green Bay are long gone, so that is no surprise.

Quote from: ShopKoFan on November 04, 2015, 11:54:46 PM
Kmart is going nowhere fast, closing stores every year. The stores in Green Bay are long gone, so that is no surprise.
Kmart sucks, Sears blows!

Pikapower

Quote from: ShopKoFan on September 28, 2016, 03:52:20 PM
Quote from: ShopKoFan on November 04, 2015, 11:54:46 PM
Kmart sucks, Sears blows!
Right, Kmart and Sears gotten themselves in this mess of mass Kmart and Sears closings that we might see Sears leave the mall and whatever's left of the "Mighty" Kmart in the near future.
I'm on Devianart: https://pikachuxash.deviantart.com/

Don't forget to check out the USA Store Fanon Wiki: https://usastorefanon.fandom.com/wiki/USA_Store_Fanon_Wikia

TheFugitive

Hey, Kmart,

Now that you have closed every single store that is within any conceivable driving radius
of my house, you can turn off the emails and texts offering special deals anytime.