Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines

Started by Hudsons81, October 22, 2014, 11:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeinBuffalo

First time I tried one of these machines was at a Firehouse Subs. I was impressed!
Bed Bath and Beyond grunt.
N.Y. Ames Pilgrimages completed: Medina #69, Alden #78, Collins #79, Tonawanda #251, Blasdell #1066, South Cheektowaga #1077 (RIP), Cheektowaga/Depew #1079, Buffalo #1109, Buffalo #1206 (RIP)
Dead Retail of Buffalo on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141912098@N03/albums

JJBers

Quote from: buzz86us on January 11, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
Quote from: JJBers on January 11, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
Quote from: Zayre88 on January 10, 2018, 08:05:40 PM
I also first heard about them in the Coke documentary on CNBC.

Now they're here and there at Wendy's and Burger King in Maine and NH.

They're cool because they offer a lot of choices but if it's not maintained properly, several options run out and become unavailable.
Dang, even Maine is doing better than me out here. My first experience was at a McDonald's in NYC back in 2013. The closest one currently is the Five Guys in Norwich, CT.
Same for me.. I can't afford to go to Five Guys every time I turn around.. I could buy a steak dinner for what Five Guys costs..
But for what you get with that money is well worth it! I really enjoy Five Guys, and try to go whenever I'm in that area. While the portions are massive, this also causes it to be pretty expensive.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

MikeRa

Almost every AMC Theatres in the USA now has the Freestyle machines.  the exception are the AMC Dine-In Theatres, not counting the ones that are with an existing AMC Theatres, like AMC Disney Springs 24, where the 18 Screens (Traditional side with Dolby Cinema) has Freestyle, and Theatres #19-24 (Dine-In) does not
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"