Noodles and Company

Started by david121, October 19, 2014, 11:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david121

Didn't see a thread for this chain posted.

Freaking LOVE this restaurant. Too bad the closest one (now) is an hour away in Orlando and it's the only one in the State (maybe there's another one in the area there?) and it is SO good if you love Pasta. I was stationed in the DC area for four years and once I discovered it ate there like three times a week. Really good food and one day I dragged my fiance down to Orlando just to eat there. The lady at the front was shocked we drove an hour down to visit!

http://www.noodles.com/

ynkeesfn82

David,

Thanks for posting this. I clicked the link and found out they are opening right around the corner from where I live in Southington, Connecticut. I think I may check them out once they open.

david121

No problem - it is VERY addictive if you love pasta, quick and cheap too. Good thing they don't have them in my area other wise I would be there all the time. I'm in Tampa now, hopefully they come someday...

I quit eating out every day at lunch. I was spending $10 a day, so I was spending $200-300 eating out a month! Now I'll just bring something from home or a frozen dinner, save some $$$

Hudsons81

This sounds like a place that I may actually check out one day, but the closest one is just up in Livonia, Michigan. I just wish that they expand into Downriver Detroit one day.

ynkeesfn82

Noodles and Company is finally scheduled to open in June in Southington, Connecticut.

giantsfan2016

Noodles and Company and Smash Burger side-by-side at 826-842 Queen Street Southington. Noodles opened in 2015. Smash Burger opened in 2016. Noodles used to be an ice cream place. Smash Burger used to be a men's clothing store. The new sign for the plaza was put up recently too.