Quizno's

Started by Caldor1999, May 26, 2005, 05:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

lol im sure there food is good byt the way they advertise is horrible lol first it was the sponge monkeys lol they basically looked like rats singing that made me wanna go to Quizno's less now they have a baby advertising now not as bad as the rat looking this signing but its kinda silley:insane:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

TRU7536

this is my place. I fell in love with them, when i use to work at the Westchester in White Plains, better than subway!

AmesNewington

Newington is getting one in the center of town.TRU! Probably in the soon-to-be renovated Carvel strip.

BillyGr

Here's our new one in Valatie, just opened this past Monday - it's in the plaza with the still being built Hannaford

BillyGr

This is the Bennington location - it's in the plaza with Kmart, Staples and JC Penney at the corner of Route 7 & Kocher Drive.  Opened a few months ago.

d_fife

here is the one in pittsfield mass in the berkshore crossing.

Zayre88

In Waterville Maine..

d_fife

here is a quizno's mascot person near the naugatuck ct one

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is a quizno's mascot person near the naugatuck ct one
the store in naugatuck ct

d_fife

west hartford ct on rt. 44

d_fife

quizno's in old town orono me

d_fife

bangor me one near airport in old papa gino's.

d_fife

quizno's in machias me

david121

I LOVE Quiznos... awesome food, but expensive as hell. Worth it. There are two in the area... well one a few miles away from my house, and one right near the super walmart that opened a while back. I might check out the one near super walmart soonish.

C. Fontaine

I agree, Quiznos is like the step up from Subway, but the prices are crazy.

Marc82

Bristol Plaza Bristol, CT. Formerly a locally owned Hobby Shop (I think). Same part of the plaza where Starbucks and Carvel is located. Opened around 2001.  Too expensive for my taste. Although at least this one is open decent hours. The one in downtown Southington closes at 6 on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays.

jmcnamara96

Was at subway today lookong across the street to see the quiznos former bonnaza or pondora in nashua and saw a bunch red trim exposed on it and it also use to be a pancake house

Zayre88

Here is the Quizno's, former IHOP in Nashua NH.

To my knowledge, it never was a Bonanza or Ponderosa.

jmcnamara96

i heard it on here some were after ihop how long was it vacant before quiznoes

BillyGr

Please re-name this to Quiznos

Thanks

P.S. - Both the Valatie store I posted and the Pittsfield one that d_fife showed are now closed.

Bdubs

All of these have closed within only a matter of a year or two of opening, all in CT, by the way: Mystic, Norwich, Willimantic, N. Windham (but reopened under new ownership a month later), Wethersfield, Manchester.  That's what I can remember off the top of my head. 

Their insanely high prices, and only sub-par quality meat really turned everyone away once the hype was over.  I'm sorry, but I can actually get a more substantial grinder at Subway for a much better price. 

Not to mention, consistency.  Subway has got to be the most consistent chain shop ever.  No matter where you go, your sandwich will taste the same.  Certainly does not hold true for Quizno's. 

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: Marc82 on April 25, 2009, 07:11:44 AM
The one in downtown Southington closes at 6 on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays.

In addition to these 2 stupid ideas, the Southington store often has a job posting on Craigslist and they want someone to work there who has worked at Quizno's previously. Um, maybe it's just me, but if you previously worked for Quizno's, but no longer work there, you wouldn't want to go back.

ynkeesfn82

Quizno's in Bristol, Connecticut has been closed since May. A sign in the window says Closed due to Electrical Problems. Yeah. Electrical Problems don't last 7 months!!!!!!!

EddieJ1984

The quizno's near me closed the other month in northeast philadelphia, at bustleton and bleigh, it was next to a moviestop (which used to be a blockbuster)

jason83080

All of the Quiznos locations around me (Avon/Avon Lake, and I think the one in Westlake is gone, as well) have closed up. Is it the competition from Subway that's doing them in?

ynkeesfn82

Quizno's in downtown Southington, Connecticut closed about a month ago.

Bdubs

Quote from: Marc B on July 17, 2011, 10:50:32 PM
Quizno's in downtown Southington, Connecticut closed about a month ago.

Aw, that was the first place I ever had a Quizno's Sub.  I was in love.

ynkeesfn82

A friend of mine told me the Quizno's in Enfield, CT also closed.

They're still have some in Connecticut. The list is not complete but they're still in Naugatuck, Hartford, Wallingford, and East Hartford.

ynkeesfn82

The one in Southington, Connecticut is now a place called "The Sixpence Pie Company". 
http://www.sixpencepiecompany.com/

The one in Bristol is in the process of becoming a Moe's Southwest Grill.