AMESFANCLUB
November 19, 2017, 06:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/19/17. - Some progress has been made on updating the message board today. I'm going to take a break for a day or two. I feel like I'm going blind doing this. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Thanks - Brammy. marcpb1982@gmail.com - http://www.twitter.com/brammy1982

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Eleven  (Read 6789 times)
NJxxJon
Administrator
Ames 4 Lyfer!

ME. TEXT AWAY.

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:17 AM »

Our 7-Eleven stores were Christy's before reverting to the 7-Eleven name. Since they returned they've done little or nothing to expand or renovate. Cumberland Farms has been the most aggressive in making over their stores, with Circle K doing the most acquisitions.

Cumberland Farms are waayyyy better. But, sadly WAWAs are taking over here in NJ....super size-aka-non-feel good and over priced conveience stores.

______
________

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »

So. 7-Eleven in Southington didn't quite make it to 5 years. They closed last week.

An article on the Meriden-Record Journal's website confirms the former 7 Eleven is becoming ugh, another Urgent Care Center. The article was about the progress of the new development next door that also includes an Aldi, a Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A

~Marc B~
Southington, Connecticut
ShopKoFan
Expert Member

Knows ShopKo too well.

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »

In the state of Wisconsin, a state dominated by Kwik Trip, there are a few 7-Eleven locations in Milwaukee and Madison, but none in Green Bay.

MikeRa
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2017, 06:55:42 PM »

In the near future, 7 Eleven will be rolling out the cards and keyring fobs of the 7 Rewards program that is currently availible only on smartphones

"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: