Broken image links

Started by retailisking, March 08, 2014, 05:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retailisking

As time passes by, links to images hosted on remote servers go dead. The Keene, NH image thread in particular is sadly riddled with dead links. I fixed one of my own broken links (in the Staples thread) today. It would be great if each user of this forum scoured their own posts for links that are no longer working. Probably a pipe dream, but it would be nice...just a thought!

zonemad96

Quote from: retailisking on March 08, 2014, 05:59:32 PM
As time passes by, links to images hosted on remote servers go dead. The Keene, NH image thread in particular is sadly riddled with dead links. I fixed one of my own broken links (in the Staples thread) today. It would be great if each user of this forum scoured their own posts for links that are no longer working. Probably a pipe dream, but it would be nice...just a thought!

I hate going back to a thread and seeing posts that are nothing but "here is a picture of this" and the image is gone, someone needs to delete them.

Ameskid

I've noticed that some picture attachments now lead to 404 errors if you try to see the full-size image...
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/