Romano\'s Macaroni Grill

Started by truviking05, May 23, 2005, 08:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truviking05

Has anyone been to a Macaroni Grill? I hadn't been to one for 2+ years, but what I remember is really good Italian food, very similar to Carrabba's. Also--there were cool paper tablecloths you could color on...fun!!! Unfortunately, my local Macaroni's burnt down very early this morning at 3AM..:( So, luckily, no one was inside at the time. It was still smoldering this evening when we drove by. I'm sad--but they might rebuild, so it's okay. All that's left is some parts of the outer framing and brick walls--the inside was destroyed completely, you could see fallen beams and everything. The fire was started by a gas line. I'll try to take pics and maybe eventually post them here. But anyway--post here if you've been to Macaroni's!

store215

They are building one near me....on the site of a former Ground Round:flaming: Only the GR sign is left now, everything left has been cleared.

store215

They are building one near me....on the site of a former Ground Round:flaming: Only the GR sign is left now, everything left has been cleared.

Zayre88

Never went there but here's the one in South Portland at the Tjmaxx/Hannaford plaza.

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
Never went there but here's the one in South Portland at the Tjmaxx/Hannaford plaza.

That looks just like the one near me that burned.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

A new Olive Garden in West Hartford,CT near Westfarms Mall has that same building style are they connected to Olive Garden?:o

thedisneystore967

the story of your macaroni is almost the same as the story of the burning of my bugaboo..:no:

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by thedisneystore967
the story of your macaroni is almost the same as the story of the burning of my bugaboo..:no:

I'm sorry to hear about your Bugaboo :( But I just learned that my Macaroni's will be rebuilt on the same site, so that makes it a little better for me...:yup:

thedisneystore967

Caldor1999

i had a basken robins that burnt down in my town back in 1996 the stoe was replaced by a rid aid :flaming:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

BillyGr

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB
A new Olive Garden in West Hartford,CT near Westfarms Mall has that same building style are they connected to Olive Garden?:o

Nope.  Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Smokey Bones and Bahama Breeze are all under one parent company (Darden) and Romanos is part of Brinker International along with Chili's, On the Border Mexican, Corner Bakery, Magiano's Little Italy and Rockfish Grill

Zayre88

Never went there but here's the one in South Portland.

More: