Main Menu

MyNetworkTV

Started by Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill), May 02, 2013, 09:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Discuss everything about MyNetworkTV and its TV shows here.

ynkeesfn82

MYNetwork TV is a program distribution service owned by NewsCorp parent company of FOX. Currently they do not show any original programming. All shows are reruns of shows carried by other networks. My Mom recently got into "White Collar" which is airing Thursday Nights on MyNetworkTV. Flagship station WWOR Channel 9 in NYC (Seacaucus, NJ) was the long home NY Mets flagship station, but switched to the NY Yankees a few years back. They carry 21 games a year.

ynkeesfn82

MikeRa

Until this year, MyNetwork's affiliate in Philadelphia (My PHL 17) was the over the air home of the Philadelphia Phillies
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: MikeRa on April 06, 2014, 07:52:50 PM
Until this year, MyNetwork's affiliate in Philadelphia (My PHL 17) was the over the air home of the Philadelphia Phillies

Weren't they Phillies on CW 57 and their sister station KYW-TV CBS 3 at one time?

Also it's sad that more and more team owners are being greedy and saying F-U to the fans and moving all the games to cable only.

I've been a life long Yankees fan and about 22 games a year are still shown on regular TV. WWOR MY 9 in NYC and WCTX MY TV 9 (59.1) in Connecticut.