Here is the former Dine-In Pizza Hut in New London, CT, now it is a Denny's
It was night, so sorry:

Denny's (New London, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
Some Pizza Hut roof action:

Denny's (New London, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
If you look, you can still see "Pizza Hut":

New London Shopping Center by JJBers, on Flickr
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

retailisking

I'm way behind the curve on this, but it bears mentioning. Last year one of the largest Pizza Hut franchise owners in the system went bankrupt; the number of open restaurants in their territory had steadily fallen in the past few years. I remember them being based in Tennessee for a number of years but they relocated their corporate HQ to Kansas at some point.
http://www.kansas.com/news/business/biz-columns-blogs/carrie-rengers/article129010034.html

A number of their units were sold to GC Pizza Hut of Mt. Kisco, NY, including the Laconia, NH PH which itself closed last October
http://www.laconiadailysun.com/newsx/local-news/108582-pizza-hut-folo

TheFugitive

Pizza Hut was founded in Kansas, and was for a time run out of Yum! Brands headquarters
in Louisville, Kentucky.  Current corporate address they have listed is in Plano, Texas.

retailisking

GC Pizza Hut, which took over a number of units from the bankrupt Capital Pizza Huts last year, is the franchisee behind the mass closure in CNY. The photo below is of their circa 1974 PH in DeWitt, NY, which is the oldest of the units that closed. As you can see from the peeling roof paint, this one has been neglected for quite some time. Click on the photo for more info on the story.

retailisking

GC Pizza Hut says the closed PH locations in CNY had been "neglected" and that new units are on the way

https://www.syracuse.com/restaurants/index.ssf/2018/05/pizza_hut_franchisee_which_just_closed_numerous_locations_says_new_restaurants_p.html

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

On June 25th, Pizza Hut resurrected their classic logo:

TheFugitive

I was across from the Bridgeville, PA dine-in Pizza Hut on a Saturday night around 8 PM.
The parking lot was absolutely empty!  I thought that perhaps the location had closed, but
no, there were lights on and employees inside.  Just not a single customer.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Retail Regents

Quote from: TheFugitive on June 28, 2019, 10:22:58 AM
I was across from the Bridgeville, PA dine-in Pizza Hut on a Saturday night around 8 PM.
The parking lot was absolutely empty!  I thought that perhaps the location had closed, but
no, there were lights on and employees inside.  Just not a single customer.

You're not the only one. This isn't uncommon for many to operate while having deserted parking lots.

TheFugitive

Pizza Hut has announced that it will close up to 500 dine-in locations.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/restaurants/2019/08/08/plano-based-pizza-hut-close-many-500-dine-locations

Not surprised after seeing that empty parking lot on a Saturday night.
The future of the company is apparently in delivery and take-out.

MikeRa

All Pizza Hits in Southern Bucks County , Berks County, and Philadelphia, PA are temporary closed since 10/11/19
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

EddieJ1984

That's crazy, I know the one by me in Falls Township closed last month for good, apparently one by oxford valley did as well (and a worker said one in newtown did too)

Everything Community

Connecticut's last surviving Pizza Hut in East Hartford, CT (along Silver Lane) with dine-in service closed in December 2017.

That location was most notable for a fire that occured back in February 2002. First vacant for seven years following the fire, it reopened as Pizza Hut in 2009 by adding new signs, new paint and such though keeping the 70's mansard roof building in place.

Still looks the same today!
You cannot see attachments on this board.

TheFugitive

The sit-down Pizza Hut in Bridgeville, PA closed last year and was quickly torn down and replaced with a Bank of America branch office.  Pizza Hut then opened a take-out only location in a nearby shopping plaza.  Sit-down locations still exist on Poplar St. in Green Tree, and along PA Route 51 near the Brentwood Towne Center in Brentwood and in West Mifflin in the shadow of the closed Century III Mall.