Did some house-keeping

Started by ynkeesfn82, January 16, 2013, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynkeesfn82

Did some house-keeping on the boards the last couple days. Merged some topics that needed to be merged. Added a board for Warehouse Clubs and moved the topics about the big 3 warehouse club chains to the new board. Still got more work to do. Let's keep the boards going.

Marc Bramhall

IGA/Kmart Is Forever!

Hi There,
A couple topics that I can think of that could possibly be merged is Shop n Save that is under both Grocery/Supermarkets category as well as underneath the closed chains category. The same with Piggly Wiggly. You have Piggly Wiggly under both the Grocery/Supermarkets category as well as underneath the closed chains category. One suggestion that I have is would be to the take posts of Shop n Save and Piggly Wiggly that are under the closed chains category and merge them with Shop n Save and Piggly Wiggly under the Grocery/Supermarkets category. After they have been combined and taken from the closed chains category and combined with the posts underneath the Grocery/Supermarkets category, you can probably delete the topic underneath the closed chains category for Shop n Save and Piggly Wiggly. There is no need to have topics under both of these categories for Shop n Save and Piggly Wiggly when they are not exactly considered to be closed chains. Just my opinion though.