Saturn Dealerships

Started by jmcnamara96, August 11, 2012, 03:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcnamara96

What happened to your local Satrun Dealerships?post it here
Manchester Saturn-Became a Tulley BMW Service Center/Pre-Owned Car Sales
Nashua Saturn-Still Vacant I Believe?

Zayre88

Portsmouth NH became Mitsubishi dealership, before closing again to re-open as Holloway Cadillac.

JimSawhill

The Ed Morse Saturn of Brandon became Brandon Auto Mall (used cars). Ed Morse Cadillac is still at the same place.

shore72

Saturn of Salisbury (MD, technically Delmar), is now Gateway Subaru.

Ames#1171

Saturn of Middleburg Heights became Sunnyside Mitsubishi.
Ames" border="0

Hudsons81

Saturn of Southgate became Michigan Vehicle Solutions last year after sitting vacant since the Saturn brand ceased to exist.

TRU7536

I owned a Saturn, WORST CAR EVER! I was happy when a drunk driver slammed into me and the car was totaled.

EddieJ1984

Faulkner Saturn in Trevose, PA on street road became Faulkner Mazda. I got my first ever car there last year a 2013 Mazda 3.
I can tell it was kinda recent because some of the stickers had the old location of faulkner mazda on the car, Faulkner Mazda used to be on Roosevelt Blvd and is now a Faulkner Hyundai.

TheFugitive

Saturn of West Liberty in Pittsburgh became a Day Auto VW dealership, and then was sold to Bill Gray Nissan.  Bill Gray just completed a brand new building adjacent to their existing Hyundai dealership about a mile up the road, so this location is now vacant.

Ameskid

Beechmont Saturn in Cincinnati became a Mitsubishi dealership for a short time, and is now a DriveTime.

Former Saturn Dealership by harvestmanman, on Flickr
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/