Jake's Wayback Burgers

Started by ynkeesfn82, June 19, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynkeesfn82

They are a chain with locations in 10 states and have 10 locations in Connecticut including the corner of New Britain Avenue and South Main in West Hartford and East Main Street in Meriden.

Anyone ever been to one? I haven't, but I want to try it some time. And tomorrow 6/20/12 is Free Shake Day.

http://waybackburgers.com/

EddieJ1984

Never ate at it, there is one near me that opened a couple months ago in a taco bell that closed (one that still had the brown signage).

JimSawhill

Quote from: Marc B on June 19, 2012, 02:40:55 PM
They are a chain with locations in 10 states and have 10 locations in Connecticut including the corner of New Britain Avenue and South Main in West Hartford and East Main Street in Meriden.

Anyone ever been to one? I haven't, but I want to try it some time. And tomorrow 6/20/12 is Free Shake Day.

http://waybackburgers.com/

Did you try it yet??

CTAmeshopper

I tried it and they're great!

The shakes are delicious too!

I recommend it! ;D

JimSawhill

Quote from: CTAmeshopper on July 28, 2012, 10:12:48 AM
I tried it and they're great!

The shakes are delicious too!

I recommend it! ;D

:) I wonder if they are in FL

Bdubs

Just drove by one in Mystic, CT.  Already had lunch elsewhere, so I will have to go back and try it another time.

ynkeesfn82

They've been open just over a month in part of the old Blockbuster Video in Price Chopper Plaza in Bristol. Still haven't tried it yet, but I will soon.

ynkeesfn82

Just opened in Cheshire, Connecticut in where Casual Curtain used to be on Route 10.

And no I haven't been there yet. I heard it's expensive and you have to order everything ala carte.

Bdubs

We ate there a couple months back. Food was good, they have some great milkshakes. It is a little pricey. I believe there is one in Clinton, CT with draft beer. There was no alcohol in the Mystic location.