BJ'S Wholesale Club

Started by store215, May 16, 2005, 04:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

store215

They just opened one where I live on Saturday. We got a membership, and plan on doing most of are grocery shopping there!

truviking05

Yeah, there's one under construction near me. I think we're going to join too.

C. Fontaine

There's been one a few towns over from me for years, across from a Home Depot.  It's a great place if you like to buy in bulk.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

GO BJ'S!

A regional chain

AND PLUS THEY HAVE A COOL LOGO!

never been in one lol:insane:

heres that cool logo it just screams Bradlees to me anyway lol
actually more around the lines of Service Merchandise;)

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

pic with old logo :boring:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Gee I hope people don't confuse BJ's Wholesale Club with this store! lol:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

What the!

what year is this logo from?:huh:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

another pic inside BJ's!:bounce:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

and another!:yup::D:bigsmile:

I love this place even if it does look warehouse-y lol:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

no two stores alike:yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

talk about buying in bulk! lol:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

a store still around:yup::D

in front of a landmark thats not:(:no:

OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT PICTURE!;)

store215

The one I go to has self-checkouts too, except really heavy things don't go down the belt right and it has to be entered by one of the supervisors. Not everything is a great deal, but most things are cheaper in bulk.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Inside a brighter BJ's !

I don't know the people in photo

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

one more thing:bounce:

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB
What the!

what year is this logo from?:huh:

Wow...guessing that's from about '89-'90?

Rayco7030

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB
GO BJ'S!

A regional chain

AND PLUS THEY HAVE A COOL LOGO!

never been in one lol:insane:

heres that cool logo it just screams Bradlees to me anyway lol
actually more around the lines of Service Merchandise;)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

rte 33
chicopee mass

ascross ffrom walmart-home depot
Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

Caldor1999

how long has BJ's been around 4 i was in one yesturday and i like it but the BJ's i went to was kinda out dated that BJs Screams Early 90's lol but they have a good secliton but i like Costco better
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
how long has BJ's been around 4 i was in one yesturday and i like it but the BJ's i went to was kinda out dated that BJs Screams Early 90's lol but they have a good secliton but i like Costco better

I love early '90s! Can you post a pic? :D

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
BJ's was founded in 1984

So they haver been around for 21 years now!

how they have only been around that long! the one in salem new hampshire looks old!!! it must have been one of their first stores. my nearest store is in tilton and it opened 10 years ago.

d_fife

here is the bj's club in taunton mass that opened a couple years agoo

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/1/

d_fife

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

d_fife

here is the bj's in yorktown heights in the plaza with ac moore, bed bath and beyond and staples

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the bj's in yorktown heights in the plaza with ac moore, bed bath and beyond and staples

ac moore in yorktown