Main Menu

Random Pictures

Started by C. Fontaine, May 15, 2005, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

Sorry guys but I love taking pictures of the most random stuff.  Here is a forum where you can post pictures of whatever you like, whether it is art, cool, or just stupid!  Like this burnt truck I got stuck behind the other day on a delivery, and every bump he hit, shattered glass would fall into the road!

C. Fontaine

Also, here is a shot of Webster's finest in action!  Seriously, these guys are cool, considering they will even stop traffic to help us delivery drivers out!

Caldor1999

the Caldor Rainbow over white planes NY lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

my view from my window in my room lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Jag67

cool here's a pic of one of the buildings of the Glenny drive Apts. Buffalo public housing project. This place as been abandoned since the early 80's and is DISGUSTING (not to mention ugly) This isn't the olnly building, there's 5 more of these things.

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
cool here's a pic of one of the buildings of the Glenny drive Apts. Buffalo public housing project. This place as been abandoned since the early 80's and is DISGUSTING (not to mention ugly) This isn't the olnly building, there's 6 more of these things.

Ick. Scaaaaary. Very reminiscent of the downtown areas of both my town and the neighboring one (they're so close they're like one big city).

Jag67

Jag67

It's cool what you can do with car dealer lights:roll:

Jag67

Jag67

My Grandma and uncle's house. Built in 1940. They've lived here since 1980..

Jag67

Passing right over Delaware Ave at 60 MPH.

Jag67

a Sleep Inn. I hate sleep inn's new logo. I like the old one with the cool sun thingy...

Zayre88

Clarion and Comfort are not too bad but i liked the old logos :P

Jag67

yes..I agree, Comfort's and Clarion's are still pretty good..I just hate Quality and Sleep inn's new ones. I think the new ones came out in 2001.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
a Sleep Inn. I hate sleep inn's new logo. I like the old one with the cool sun thingy...

At first I thought you got cunfused with Comfort Inn's logo

but after searching I realized that Sleep Inn used Comforts Inn's logo to express that they are from the same company and before they were called Sleep Inn they were called Sleep! lol :o :insane::insane:

Its weird what they did with Comfort Inn's logo whats with the waves?:huh::question:

I sorta like the Sleep Inn's new logo because it reminds me of SNET's last logo before being bought by SBC lol:insane:

There was a Sleep Inn with that current logo in Mystic Seaport but that got replaced by dull Amerisuites!:mad::flaming:

anyway the old logo for Comfort/Sleep/Clarion/Quality Inn etc.
was more effective in showing that the hotel's comfortable the new logo just looks rushed to me.

Heres some of Comfort Inn's and Sleep Inn's new and old logos
:bigsmile:

Yeah I liked the sun thingy too lol:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

there's also a Budget Inn lol:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I remember these signs there so cool!:bounce::bounce:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

okay I don't have a digital camera and I know this is not a thread for hotels so any other pics that you want to post?:question: