Artichoke Basille's Pizza

Started by Everything Community, September 04, 2019, 08:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything Community

It is a pizza chain normally located in restaurants around NYC. Sure enough their pizza is New York style but they have a location in Newington, Connecticut. This restaurant along Berlin Turnpike has been around for several months (opened this past Valentine's Day). Once you walk inside of this location, it's just another story. Their interior architecture is more like a classic than a modern style. If you go there on a Tuesday night, it's B-I-N-G-O night. So what it means is anyone participating in this weekly event may play it for a chance to win some prizes but you have to complete one side on all bingo sheets in order to do so. Just yesterday, the restaurant chain announced that there will be another Connecticut location (somewhere in Downtown Hartford, where one of those pubs closed down) that is expected to open soon. I heard this from a family member who supports their business.

Here are the pics of the one on Berlin Turnpike in Newington, Connecticut. It's wicked cool to see it in person!

JimSawhill

Yes, I just read about them going to downtown Hartford on the Hartford Business Journal online. Hoping for the best...I didn't know they had on in Newington...