Old retail in public flashing

Started by TRJ22487, September 29, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRJ22487

I know this is a racy topic for this board, but I think it deserves to be mentioned
Obviously not giving links to anything and what I show is censored, but it isn't too difficult to figure out where to find these online
With the invention of the camera, has come the invention of photographing public nudity
I have found a couple of instances of this actually containing old retail

For instance, there is a very infamous video in the online community that comes from somewhere between 1992-1996.
It was shot at the Sunrise Mall in Sacramento, California, and this girl gets incredibly daring everywhere inside and outside of the mall while her boyfriend videotapes her

Including both the first and second floor of JC Penney, the outside parking lot
A fast food drive-thru I'm not sure of, and a gas station ($1.25/gallon in California)
Based on the gas price, for California, I'm thinking this is 1993.
The video starts with what appears to be a shot outside Electronics Boutique with Super NES displays in the windows
And there is another clothing store that I couldn't identify.

Another video follows a woman stripping in and outside of this Big Kmart somewhere in Florida
The video looks to be from the late 90's or VERY early 2000's

And then theres these mystery shots from 1999 in town unknown

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory