Herman's Sporting Goods.

Started by TRU7536, May 10, 2005, 10:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRU7536

Does anypne remember this retail chain. I know they had a location in Newington, ct . It was in the Ames plaza, where that laser tag palce is now. I know their was also one in WestFarms Mall. Anyone else remember this palce?

Jag67

They had a location in the Eastern Hills Annex of the Eastern Hills Mall that was REALLY old. It had burnt orange carpeting and drawings on the walls of people doing various sports. It was in pretty bad shape too. BIG store!! It's been closed as long as I remember, the only reason why I know what it looks like is because it was used as a temporary location for a halloween store and they left everything the same.

amesman

There was one in Albany on Wolf Road, but it's now a Bed Bath and Beyond. They moved to Colonie Center Mall across the street for a few years, but, now that space is now a Christmas Tree Shops, which was the first of the chain's New York State locations.

Rayco7030

there was one in framingham where jordan marsh was
Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

d_fife

here ws a herman's in south portland in the mall plaza where DEb or PEtco is. herman's sporting goods closed 10 years ago. there was ones in pheasant lane mall in nashua nh and mall of new hampshire in manchester!!!! one in salem closed awhile back in the smaller rockingham mall. there were ones in braintree south shore, downtown boston, natick mass, peabody north shore and burlington mall, and in albany in colonie centre.

coolbabes

Here's a picture form a site called natickmass.info
It was at the late great shopper's world in Framingham, MA

XISMZERO

We used to have a Herman's in the Westfarms Mall in Connecticut. Now that was ages ago - so far back I wasn't even in my double digits yet.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr