Main Menu

Time

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2005, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

IT'S me MBZ321.
I created an acct. but whatever i do it won't log in with it:(

C. Fontaine

Yeah, I'm trying to get to the bottom of that, and the 1970's last active date.  For now you can log in with the link in the upper right hand corner, and then check "secure login."

C. Fontaine

Alrighty!  All set!  A stupid error I missed!

tokensafari

I didn't have any problems... but if i do.. you will be the first to know.

Chris

Just a small tidbit. The date has remained 5/1/2005 ever since the boards re-opened.

Anonymous

yah since we lost our names i tied r . j . f . but it didnt worl i used to be r.j.f

tokensafari

you have to re-register the name with the board. All of us have.

Caldor1999

im haveing troble logen in to it's driveing me crazy
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Chris
Just a small tidbit. The date has remained 5/1/2005 ever since the boards re-opened.
lol im says 12/22/1969 and sometimes i get the 5/1/2005
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

lol i dont seem to have problems login in anymore so thats good:tumble::roll::roll::bouncing::bounce::bouncing::tumble:
Caldor Forever!

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Chris

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB here PLEASE READ I'm having a problem

Its me 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB

If you have noticed I haven't been posting on the forums.

The problem is that I CANNOT, REPEAT CANNOT LOG IN!

I try to do the CORRECT PASSWORD AND I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING ITS "INCORRECT"

I've also noticed that my login date is 1/1/1970 WHICH is NOT true because there was no computerslike todays back then, AND I'm also back to a "newbie" which is wrong because the last time I've posted the date was 5/8/2005 and I was a "posting freak".

I've also noticed my avatar is gone.

Can someone PLEASE get to the bottom of this and fix the problem?

I don't understand why this happened to me.

Was it intentional?

Was it unintentional?

Please I just want to get back to posting under a name again.

I've tried to register under "76AmesmanBBTB" and "76AmesBBTBman" but I can't make a password for loging in so login is useless to me.

Please fix this problem if its some "secret ban" I would want to know why I'm banned without notice since I've haven't been overdoing it lately.

If its just an error I hope it can be fixed ASAP/immediately

thank you and please read this anonymous message

Anonymous

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTBN here PLEASE READ

Also when I click on "76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB" MY MEMBER NAME! IT COMES UP AS No Member Selected:o

ITS LIKE SOMEONE COMPLETELY ERASED MY IDENTITY!!!!:o

and when I try to register I CAN't POST BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE A PASSWORD!

Anonymous

My profile reads like this its NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY!:mad:

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!:yup:

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
Posting Freak

Member is Online or Offline

Anonymous

heres what happens even IF I put in the RIGHT password and username:

Login Details Incorrect
Warning    Sorry, the username/password you have entered appears to be incorrect.
Please press the back button on your browser now, and try again.

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
Posting Freak

PLEASE READ by me 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB

Anonymous

heres what happens even IF I put in the RIGHT password and username:

Login Details Incorrect
Warning    Sorry, the username/password you have entered appears to be incorrect.
Please press the back button on your browser now, and try again.

Anonymous

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
Posting Freak

make that "over 2005 by now" to "over 1000 by now" one thing thats annoying me is that I can't edit my posts since I have no useful username.:flaming:

Anonymous

76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB AGAIN!

THIS REALLY SUCKS I TRY TO LOGIN WITH MY NEW NAME 76AmesBBTBman and a NEW PASSWORD AND STILL IT SAYS ITS INCORRECT SHEESH AM I EVEN ALLOWED TO POST????

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO POST UNDER A NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!:flaming::flaming:

Anonymous

BTW when do I make a password and WHEN CAN I FINALLY LOG IN AND POST!!!!!!

Caldor1999

well i hate to say it but u probley got your acount delited because u were warned so many times about what u have posted and such i hate to brake it to u if u wanna chat sometime cheack my profiles for my screan names

sorry it had to come to that
Caldor Forever!

amesman

The reason you cannot log in, is because your posts have been erased. You are currently not a member of this board anymore. You have been warned countless times about repetative posts and things like that. I'm sorry, but this had to be done. We've warned you enough.

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
The reason you cannot log in, is because your posts have been erased. You are currently not a member of this board anymore. You have been warned countless times about repetative posts and things like that. I'm sorry, but this had to be done. We've warned you enough.

FINE THEN!

I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO TO DO ANYWAY!

GOODBYE!

YOU'VE LOST A GREAT MEMBER!!!!!!

:P:mad::flaming:

Anonymous

YOU'VE KICKED ME OFF YOULL SADLY REGRET THIS!:no:

Anonymous

I was just trying to make freinds and yopu just criticize my posts!

well me mr. Amesfanfan IS NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE!

THIS IS THE LAST THING YOU'LL HERE OF ME!

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Caldor1999

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

hey i sed i'll be your friend u just gotta im me sometime your welcom to join my rembering caldor sight if that helps
Caldor Forever!

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

hey i sed i'll be your friend u just gotta im me sometime your welcom to join my rembering caldor sight if that helps

Thank You Caldor1999 I think I will join your remembering Caldor site can you please give me the rules for the site so I know how I can prevent from going overboard on your site?

I just don't want to make the same mistake I made here as I said before I want to make friends and talk about my favorite defunct chains.

Thank you Caldor1999 and I think I will join your site:yup:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

Thank You Caldor1999 I think I will join your remembering Caldor site can you please give me the rules for the site so I know how I can prevent from going overboard on your site?

I just don't want to make the same mistake I made here as I said before I want to make friends and talk about my favorite defunct chains.

Thank you Caldor1999 and I think I will join your site:yup:

my sight is small and all u can really do is post pictures and leave messages its nothing lke the AFC im sorry that u had to get booted from this sight i thought it would help to join my remebring caldor sight but just to let u know its not so great like this sight and im me some timr

AIM Scott42188 and on

yahoo love_angel_music_baby2004
Caldor Forever!

Anonymous

sorry about this this is an image for a different website that requires me to have a url to have an image