Main Menu

Taking a road trip

Started by amesguy95, April 20, 2010, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amesguy95

If everything goes according to plan, I should be taking a road trip this summer up through New York to Toronto, with some stops in Binghamton and Cooperstown. I plan on going to three Ames along the way, the Hyde Park, NY location (I know that one is vacant), and then two others I BELIEVE are vacant. Horseheads, NY and Collins, NY...if someone could verify if they are actually vacant, that'd be awesome.

I'm excited, and expect lots of pictures!

gu4ever

Quote from: amesguy95 on April 20, 2010, 02:55:10 PM
If everything goes according to plan, I should be taking a road trip this summer up through New York to Toronto, with some stops in Binghamton and Cooperstown. I plan on going to three Ames along the way, the Hyde Park, NY location (I know that one is vacant), and then two others I BELIEVE are vacant. Horseheads, NY and Collins, NY...if someone could verify if they are actually vacant, that'd be awesome.

If your going north, make sure to stop in plattsburgh, NY.
The Ames store still has 2 large street signs standing on each end of the plaza on the main road. It was a great find for me last year.
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

amesguy95

Quote from: gu4ever on April 20, 2010, 11:28:40 PM
Quote from: amesguy95 on April 20, 2010, 02:55:10 PM

If your going north, make sure to stop in plattsburgh, NY.
The Ames store still has 2 large street signs standing on each end of the plaza on the main road. It was a great find for me last year.
I would love to see the Plattsburgh location but it's quite out of the way for me, as it's towards Northeastern NY while I'm headed to Northwestern NY.