Walmart bashing

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

THE FIRST SAM'S CLUB!!!!!!:D

MAN IT MUST'VE ROCKED BACK THEN WITH A STORE WITH REAL VALUES! NOT LIKE TODAY:mad::flaming:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

OLD OLD WALMART!

I LIKE THIS ONE I LIKE THE WALMARTS BEFORE THE TIME THEY BECAME THE DISGUSTING COMPANY THEY ARE TODAY!:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

truviking05

Today I noticed that a local Wal-Mart Supercenter had:
a) Removed its yellow "Supercenter" sign beneath the "Wal-Mart" sign on the front of the store;
b) Painted all of the store's exterior in brown and tan;
c) ATROCIOUSLY left the VERY FRONT of the exterior BLUE. Blue, brown, and tan DO NOT go together, Wal-Mart!

I'll have to (gulp) go in this store soon to see if any interior changes have occured...I do like the brown/tan theme better though.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by truviking05
a) Removed its yellow "Supercenter" sign beneath the "Wal-Mart" sign on the front of the store;
c) ATROCIOUSLY left the VERY FRONT of the exterior BLUE. Blue, brown, and tan DO NOT go together, Wal-Mart!

I'll have to (gulp) go in this store soon to see if any interior changes have occured...I do like the brown/tan theme better though.

Wow does this mean the death of the Walmart supercenter?:o

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Oohh! Alluring thought indeed....;) But I bet by the time they've re-painted the clashing blue front (if they do...) there will be a perfectly coordinating SUPERCENTER sign back in place, in its sprawling glory...(hints of sarcasm here)

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Oohh! Alluring thought indeed....;) But I bet by the time they've re-painted the clashing blue front (if they do...) there will be a perfectly coordinating SUPERCENTER sign back in place, in its sprawling glory...(hints of sarcasm here)

Wow I guess Walmart is in trouble sense they've been renovating all these stores possibly trying to keep up with Targets success? hmmm?:mrpink:

Jag67

ABANDONED WALMART!!!!:D:yup::roll::bounce::D

:insane::bum:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

An unpresedented ad ADVERTISING FOR GUNS :o

THIS HAS " CRIMINAL DISCOUNT 50% OFF REGULAR PRICE!"

written all over it

I mean come on! shouldn't YOU NOT tell people where to get guns so easily?

BECAUSE GUNS COULD FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS!!!!
IMO:mrpink:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

IN GERMANY WALMART SIGNS GO FOR THE OLD SCHOOL STYLE LOL:insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

YAY! !:bounce:

read caption at bottom:yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

WALMART IN GERMANY LOL! :insane::insane::insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

FIRST WALMART SUPERCENTER?:huh::o

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

IN A WALMART SUPERCENTER

CALDOR COPYCATS!!!!!!:mad::flaming:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

WOW WALMART SUPERCENTERS ARE EVEN UGLIER IN GERMANY!:insane::insane::insane::insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Caldor1999

An unpresedented ad ADVERTISING FOR GUNS :o

THIS HAS " CRIMINAL DISCOUNT 50% OFF REGULAR PRICE!"

written all over it

I mean come on! shouldn't YOU NOT tell people where to get guns so easily?

BECAUSE GUNS COULD FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS!!!!
IMO:mrpink:

Yes Wal Mart Sells GUNs Sheril Crow mention in one of her songs About to kid who shot them selfs wit gos the bought a Wal Mart discount store lol now u cant find any of her CDS there but im proud that she put that line in her song that same year Kathy lee had that whole sewet shop scandel that involed Wal Mart has Target had any scandles like that i dont think so
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

WOW WALMART SUPERCENTERS ARE EVEN UGLIER IN GERMANY!:insane::insane::insane::insane:

what the hell are they douing over there they dont belog here:mad:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

I agree :yup:

same hear :)
Caldor Forever!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I agree :yup:

WE SHOULD POST THSE SIGNS ALL OVER ALL THE WALMARTS!:yup::yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

this is so true:no::(

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Read this article so true!:yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I was thinking about posting signs like this on Walmart's doors:yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I was thinking about posting signs like this on Walmart's doors:yup:

I've made a powerpoint rendition of what they would look like if they were posted on Walmart stores

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I altered this photograph to tell the truth!
(what I covered up said "Salutes"):yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

REALLY OLD WALMART MY FAVORITE ONE!:bigsmile:

Caldor1999

Wal Mart is really the only store that has been under  a copple scandles before with Music artisets and Kathy Lee LOL anyone remember the awetshop incdent:insane:
Caldor Forever!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

If you're confused about my position about Walmart here it is:

I hate Walmart for what it is doing to close all other stores:flaming:

If I had the chance I would completely change Walmart to a more consumer,union, and competition friendly store with products made in U.S.A. that not only says it has values but actually displays it has REAL values

I like the old Walmarts better not only they look cooler but also display a time before Sam Walton and his values died :rolleyes: and before Walmart became this megabillion dollar ,disgusting Ames,Bradlees,Caldor killer that wants to take away jobs kill off other stores along with unions and be THE ONLY store left in business!:mad:

plus saying you like older stores better than the newer ones is like an insult to the company;):yup::tumble:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
Wal Mart is really the only store that has been under  a copple scandles before with Music artisets and Kathy Lee LOL anyone remember the awetshop incdent:insane:

What Sweatshop incident?:huh:

Caldor1999

lol u dont remeber this waz back in 1996 Kathy Lee Giford had  a clouthing line at Wal Mart and the clouth was made by some company in anouther contry that had labored kids to work or something like that :insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:
Caldor Forever!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

lol u dont remeber this waz back in 1996 Kathy Lee Giford had  a clouthing line at Wal Mart and the clouth was made by some company in anouther contry that had labored kids to work or something like that :insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

OH YEAH! (realizing in remembering)

Didn't South Park do a joke about that when Kathy Lee Giford was a "guest star" on one episode? LOL  :insane:

NOW BACK TO WALMART!