Main Menu

Started by Caldor1999, July 15, 2005, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
and heres a bonus!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Note:this is a REAL picture!

well it looks like the logo is mising a few peices the front dore is open and the logo again looks like itv  as bveen movied and there not muc of a lable scar
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
and heres a bonus!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Note:this is a REAL picture!

well it looks like the logo is mising a few peices the front dore is open and the logo again looks like itv  as bveen movied and there not muc of a lable scar

Well you got that one right !

can you guess the other two?

well its not a bradlees any mopre i know that
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

Do One About Caldor that i can awser 4 ya
Caldor Forever!

Zayre88

Now whats wrong with this pic?

note this is NO mistake!

Nothing's wrong, it's PFK, Poulet Frit Kentucky

Basicly french for Kentucky Fried Chicken ;)

amesman

what's wrong with this picture?

Anonymous

Man, that's either a small store or a big parking lot.:bigsmile:

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman

The (914) area code should now be (845).

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt

The (914) area code should now be (845).

o wow i dident nodice that  914 is actley my area code heh
Caldor Forever!

amesman

actually, the reason I posted the pic, was because there is no shopping mall there anymore. I didn't notice the 914 thing..hehe. Yes, it is 845 now for Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, and Ulster counties. It's still 914 in Rockland and Westchester counties though.

powersbt

Yeah, I typed that up, and then had to think about whether Fishkill was actually 845 or not. I remember my ex telling me that they added the 845 down there because they ran out of 914 numbers. I got a kick out of catching that number on the sign.

actually, the reason I posted the pic, was because there is no shopping mall there anymore. I didn't notice the 914 thing..hehe. Yes, it is 845 now for Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, and Ulster counties. It's still 914 in Rockland and Westchester counties though.

Ameskid

How was I supposed to know the area codes for New York?!?!:(:barf::huh:
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

powersbt

You didn't have to. When you live up here, and have been down in that area in the past, and had a psycho Girlfriend from the area, you pick up on things like that.

QuoteOriginally posted by Ameskid
How was I supposed to know the area codes for New York?!?!:(:barf::huh:

Caldor1999

rockland is 845
Caldor Forever!

Zayre88

What's wrong with this picture of a Nissan dealership??

Ameskid

Those are Hondas at the Nissan Dealership! Is it real, or is it Photoshop?
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

Caldor1999

whats wrong with this picture
Caldor Forever!

powersbt

The Door is not locked on the outside.

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by Ameskid
Those are Hondas at the Nissan Dealership! Is it real, or is it Photoshop?

It's real, that's why i took the picture.  It's actually a Honda Dealership that will soon relocate to a new building.  Nissan will relocate to the former Honda.  The Honda pylon has been moved to the new garage and Nissan installed theirs right away even though Honda has not moved yet!

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt
The Door is not locked on the outside.

yep that and the bell dosent ring hehe it ryed ring it when i went there dindet hear anything when i go back there maby i iwll open that dore see what happens heh
Caldor Forever!