Main Menu

Marshalls

Started by Caldor1999, May 04, 2005, 08:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the marshalls in mohegan lake ny (cortlandt and peekskill)

that use to be waldbaums and teh wal mart there use to be a jamesway
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

marshalls middletown ct in the old  bradlees.

d_fife

marshalls meriden ct on the wallingford line and it has the old logo and opened like 1987.

d_fife

marshalls hamden ct in the shaw's plaza (I head child world was in the plaza)

d_fife

d_fife

the one in greece ridge center in greece ny

XISMZERO

Here's a really old Marshalls in Springfield, Mass along Boston Road near the Eastfield Mall. Their vintage logo is becoming a rarity these days.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

HoJofan206

The bad thing about places like Marshalls is that they in no way shape or form had any form of building identity.  Most restaurants/department stores/auto part stores have a certain "look" to them that we associate with the name.  Marshall's are always just placed inside random shopping centers and have the blue and white sign plastered above.
TJ Maxx is also bad about this.  (The sister store)

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
Here's a really old Marshalls in Springfield, Mass along Boston Road near the Eastfield Mall. Their vintage logo is becoming a rarity these days.

Here is the one in Portsmouth, NH.  The logo outside is modern, the one in the small mall is the vintage one.

XISMZERO

Marshalls in FRANKLIN, MASS.

I think it might've been formerly Bradlees. It has the old logo.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Marshalls at NEW LONDON MALL; NEW LONDON, CT.

It became Marshalls after the once enclosed mall became outdoor-styled. This is a fancy store, eh?
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Marshalls in DANBURY, CT.

Store has been here for a long time, since the 1970s I believe. The store has a 60's/before 1973-era Bradlees label scar on its side.

Store is very musty, distressed inside...
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Marshalls in STRATFORD, CT. Taken July 13, 2007.

It has a very sloppily hidden, old-school label scar burnt onto the frontage. There's an old logo behind the building, visible on I-95 (not pictured here).
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Marshalls in STRATFORD, CT. The road sign.

I accidently fell and tumbled down this very steep hill shortly after getting this shot!
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

GothicPrincess

The things we do for a great photo..lol Hopefully soon I'll have a chance to get out and photograph all the things going on around here...I've gotten lazy in my old age, now that I have a real job and don't get to travel as much...Glad you weren't hurt. That is a wonderful photo. Clearly can see the old labelscar behind the sign...I have idea...when making new signs for old businesses, how about making them bigger than the original? Or would that defeat the purpose of OUR work here? lol
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

C. Fontaine

Old-school Marshalls in Springfield, MA

C. Fontaine

XISMZERO

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine

I've got a shot of that dinosaur sign a few pages back. The oldest Marshalls I think I've ever seen --  a real unchanged 70's one if I do say.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Here's a weird looking Marshalls in Fitchburg, MA. Taken June 13, 2008.

You can see the old logo labelscar behind the new one.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Now vacant Marshalls in Bristol, CT. It's sad to see it gone -- it's been here since the 70's.

They relocated to a larger, newer store in Plainville, CT.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

videogamer75

I like marshalls' old logo. it reminds me of the Sega logo lol

C. Fontaine

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO

I've got a shot of that dinosaur sign a few pages back. The oldest Marshalls I think I've ever seen --  a real unchanged 70's one if I do say.
Haha,  I went to post some updated pictures of this location today and scanning through I found Nick has beat me to it.  Anyways, here's a few pictures of the plaza as of 08.02.08.  Click here

XISMZERO

Haha,  I went to post some updated pictures of this location today and scanning through I found Nick has beat me to it.  Anyways, here's a few pictures of the plaza as of 08.02.08.  Click here

Nice shots, Chris. You seem to frequent this area often -- are you back in Mass. now?
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

C. Fontaine

Yup, I'll actually be moving to Westfield, MA as soon as I can find employment in the area!

Mobil

When did they introduce their current logo?

Mobil

Old Marshalls in Houston, TX across from Willowbrook Mall.

MikeRa

We have several Marshalls stores in the Philadelphia area:

[list=1]
  • Roosevelt Blvd. & Welsh Road, Philadelphia (in 1/2 of the former E.J. Korvette Department Store)
  • Franklin Mills Mall Marshalls HomeGoods (in 3/4 of the former Reading China & Glass store)
  • Langhorne, PA (shopping center used to have Two Guys and Levittown Fox Theatre)
  • [/list=1]
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Mobil

QuoteOriginally posted by MikeRa

[list=1]
  • Roosevelt Blvd. & Welsh Road, Philadelphia (in 1/2 of the former E.J. Korvette Department Store)
  • Franklin Mills Mall Marshalls HomeGoods (in 3/4 of the former Reading China & Glass store)
  • Langhorne, PA (shopping center used to have Two Guys and Levittown Fox Theatre)
  • [/list=1]

We also have:
Springfield, PA (Marple Crossroads)
69th Street, Upper Darby, PA
Glen Mills, PA Marshalls/HomeGoods (new)
Conshohocken, PA (in the old Woolworth/A&P shopping center)
Exton, PA (recently moved to a Marshalls/HomeGoods in an old, dead plaza)
Wilmington, DE on 202
Wilmington, DE CLOSED (in old Merchants Square shopping center)

MikeRa

QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil

[list=1]
  • [/list=1]

We also have:
Wilmington, DE on 202
The 3 I mentioned are the 3 that are closest to Bucks County, PA.  I knew there were other Marshalls locations.  The Marshalls at Marple Crossroads Shopping Center is close to the AMC Marple 10 Theatre.:yup:
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Mobil

QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil

[list=1]
  • [/list=1]

We also have:
Wilmington, DE on 202
The 3 I mentioned are the 3 that are closest to Bucks County, PA.  I knew there were other Marshalls locations.  The Marshalls at Marple Crossroads Shopping Center is close to the AMC Marple 10 Theatre.:yup:

Marple Crossroads and the one in Houston must have been developed by the same company. Both shopping centers have Marshalls, OfficeMax, AMC, Levitz, and FuncoLand.