Main Menu

Tj Maxx

Started by Caldor1999, May 04, 2005, 08:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

anything on them  i hav eone in my town that opened in 1995 and hasent been changed sinc but its not outdated yet lol they are many a womans store
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Zayre88

In Bangor ME, there is a Tjmaxx'n more.  It's a Tjmaxx but with more stuff in bigger departments.  Many products in the kitchen & home aisles had HomeGoods price tags!  

That store is located in a former Zayre/Ames...

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
In Bangor ME, there is a Tjmaxx'n more.  It's a Tjmaxx but with more stuff in bigger departments.  Many products in the kitchen & home aisles had HomeGoods price tags!  

That store is located in a former Zayre/Ames...

lol still has the Zayre/Ames look dident TJ Max own Zayre untill 1988 when it was sold to ames
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Zayre88

Yes, the Zayre look is clearly visible.  Zayre and Tjmaxx were part of TJX.  

That store was one of the first Zayre in Maine.  It became Ames after the acquisition.  Then Ames moved to the larger vacant Rich's.  Tj maxx jumped on the former Ames/Zayre location.  

TJX probably knew well the Zayre locations.  So when an Ames store closed, they would pick the location to re-enter that market but with Tjmaxx instead of Zayre.

Jag67

There's one close to me that was built in 1955. It was once a Hens & Kelly's (local dept. store). Never been in it.

Caldor1999

mine is in a former hengchers witch closed in 1992
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

this is tj maxx new location in Gilford new hampshire. it moved to this location in 2001. the old location was in wal-mart plaza where home goods is. this one is 30,000 square feet, 10,000 larger than the old one.

Caldor1999

there stiores are sooooo:boring::boring::boring: they sell to much womens stuff same with Marshells
Caldor Forever!

amesman

Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Homegoods are all owned by the same company, by the name of TJX.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Homegoods are all owned by the same company, by the name of TJX.

hmegoods is the only good thing that company has
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

here is the tj maxx in the turnpike mall in augusta,.

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Boise, ID (Now Dollar Tree)
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

d_fife

here is the tj maxx in rutland in rutland downtown shopping plaa

from http://www.greenmountaindrywall.com/walmart.html

Ames#1171

I believe TJX also owns the A J Wright chain of stores, because they accept the TJX credit card.
Ames" border="0

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Ames#1171

I believe TJX also owns the A J Wright chain of stores, because they accept the TJX credit card.

they do own AJ wright have always since AJ wright started 8 years ago. they now own Bob's stores.

d_fife

here is the tj maxx in smithfield ri. STop and shop was in the plaza

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/2/

d_fife

it seems that the one in pembroke mass closed? Does anyone know why?

d_fife

d_fife

here is the tj maxx n more in bangor maine. there was an original one in the plaza at home time and I have a picture of that form when I was there in 1999. it is 60,000 sq.ft. and replaced ames in 1999.

d_fife

more tj maxx in bangor

d_fife

here is the tj maxx n more in rockland maine that used to be ames and opened fall 04 or 03 and is 49,000 sq.ft.

coolbabes

This is a new type of TJ Maxx just called "The Maxx" (how hip) at the natick mall in MA.
It looked like they just sold shoes and accessories but I didn't see a whole part of the store, I was just walking by.