Brigham's

Started by gu4ever, January 14, 2010, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gu4ever

The closed Brigham's in Braintree, MA at the Southshore Mall.
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

gu4ever

The Brigham's at the Rockingham Mall.

gu4ever

A picture of the closed Brigham's from the food court at the Rockingham Mall.

Lastdaysofrain

I think all Brigham's locations are officially closed now.  The Wakefield, MA store was closed yesterday when I drove by.

I haven't been to the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers, MA in a while, but I assume that location is shuttered as well.

Crawford

The one in the Silver City Galleria in Taunton MA has also closed. I am also finding it a little difficult to find their ice cream in my market. Too bad, Brigham's was really a Southern New England institution. There was also a Brigham's in the old Wampanoag Mall in East Providence RI
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

gu4ever

gu4ever

gu4ever

What's left of the former Brigham's in the Burlington Mall.

Bdubs

Hood purchased Brigham's a while ago, and pretty much decided to focus more on retail. 
I worked for a distributor of Brighams a couple years ago here in CT, and they (the original shareholders) pretty much ran the company right to the ground.  I think it is still a rebuilding process for them, because of the years of mismanagement.

Lastdaysofrain

Last week I noticed that the Arlington, MA location is still open and operating. It was strange.