Main Menu

AriZona Lemonade

Started by XISMZERO, January 10, 2010, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XISMZERO

Most of you might be familiar with the AriZona beverage company and their line of $.99 32 oz. can beverages available in many stores and convenience chains.

A buddy of mine are looking tirelessly for the Lemonade here in (Ok, let's just say tri-state area of) Connecticut and elsewhere.

I'm not talking about the Half & Half Tea/Lemonade -- the straight-up Lemonade. I used to get it frequently at Price Chopper in both Bristol and Southington but they stopped carrying many of the varieties. We've checked many a store and convenience store and have seen just about every one of their flavors except Lemonade.

Does anyone know if the company still offers it?
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

jmcnamara96

i dont know i havent seen that and aronald palmer in a mounth i dont no

Marc82

I don't know where you can find it Nick, but it's still on their website.

http://www.drinkarizona.com/#carousel_fruit_juice

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
I don't know where you can find it Nick, but it's still on their website.

http://www.drinkarizona.com/#carousel_fruit_juice

YOU ALWAYS BEAT ME on posting links...haha.....Click RECESSION???  On the bottom too..
JN

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon
On the bottom too..

I missed the hidden buttons on the bottom where they have store locator.

Marc82

Well I know you wanted a 32 ounce can, but I heard a commercial on 102.9 The Big D for the Shoprite Can-Can Sale and they have a one gallon jug of Arizona Ice Tea or Lemonade on sale for $1.99 - a much better deal.

XISMZERO

Marc, I'll try Shoprite for this large jug...

I found the 32 oz. can at a Mobil Mart in Newington. Still, it's a rare one of the AriZona family -- maybe 1 of the 20 stores checked had it.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
Marc, I'll try Shoprite for this large jug...

I found the 32 oz. can at a Mobil Mart in Newington. Still, it's a rare one of the AriZona family -- maybe 1 of the 20 stores checked had it.

They still have Mobil in CT? All the ones from Texas to Pennsylvania were sold off!

Marc82

They're still around.

Middle Street (229) Bristol next to Golds Gym
Corner of 10 and 372 Plainville by the Railroad Tracks
Route 10 Famington at the Fork
Route 10 Southington next to Walmart
Is there still a Mobil Station on Farmington Ave in New Britain near Pulaski Middle School and the Old Walmart?

There are more, but these are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

nims57

They're still around.

Middle Street (229) Bristol next to Golds Gym
Corner of 10 and 372 Plainville by the Railroad Tracks
Route 10 Famington at the Fork
Route 10 Southington next to Walmart
Is there still a Mobil Station on Farmington Ave in New Britain near Pulaski Middle School and the Old Walmart?

There are more, but these are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

I saw one with a Dunkin' Donuts in Southington many years ago. As of 2008, Mobil still has a large presence in western New York.

XISMZERO

They're still around.
...these are the ones I know of off the top of my head.

There's one [in CT] on Rt. 4 near The Exchange and Talcott (Former Loehmann's) Plaza in Farmington. It's an old-school Mobil Mart. No Lemonade there though -- the shop is very small.

I also know of one right at the corner by Bob's on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington.

THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
I saw one with a Dunkin' Donuts in Southington many years ago.

There is a DD next to the Mobil Station on 229. (I-84 Exit 31). That's a Mobil Station I forgot. There's a Sunoco Station there too. I guess I forgot about it because they're so much more expensive than the rest of Southington. While the stations on Route 10 (Exit 32) were between 2.699 and 2.739 they bother were $3.039-3.059 and it's probably gotten worse now that the stations on 10 are up to and over $2.809

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
There's one [in CT] on Rt. 4 near The Exchange and Talcott (Former Loehmann's) Plaza in Farmington.

I don't go to Farmington. No reason to. What's in Loehmans Plaza these days? When I small I remember Loehman's, Weight Watchers, and a Pepridge (sic) Farms Outlet Store. And later a Culinary Arts School.