Main Menu

Chunky in nashua nh ames

Started by jmcnamara96, December 05, 2009, 11:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcnamara96

im going there as we speak to get pics before it snows and try to get the amesamesames push handle of the cart that gu4ever saw wish mwe luck it will be my 8th ames since the coulsure!

jmcnamara96

Im back and this store is tucked away the back has a 4 bay loading dock and the garages are being leased by some one because as i was getting pics a man out of the garage goes u what to take my pic to so i was kinda creaped out finished my pics and left all window boared up expect a small one witch i looked in and saw a huge pile of depree and ames clasic green rap around and on the side there was a small little entrance fenced of and the back there a door that says PARCOL PICK-UP PRODUCT SERVISE whats that mean? well now Ive been to all 3 nashua stores even if this is the only vacant one but theirs my story oh almost forgot i saw the carts gu4ever saw but a lot of workers were near it and i just said ill get it next time i also found out my moms couch stereo and leather coat were bought at this locations

GothicPrincess

QuoteOriginally posted by jmcnamara96
Im back and this store is tucked away the back has a 4 bay loading dock and the garages are being leased by some one because as i was getting pics a man out of the garage goes u what to take my pic to so i was kinda creaped out finished my pics and left all window boared up expect a small one witch i looked in and saw a huge pile of depree and ames clasic green rap around and on the side there was a small little entrance fenced of and the back there a door that says PARCOL PICK-UP PRODUCT SERVISE whats that mean? well now Ive been to all 3 nashua stores even if this is the only vacant one but theirs my story oh almost forgot i saw the carts gu4ever saw but a lot of workers were near it and i just said ill get it next time i also found out my moms couch stereo and leather coat were bought at this locations

Parcel Pickup is when you pay for your stuff inside and then drive around and the clerks or stock people bring your packages out that door and help you load your car.
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

gu4ever

It's to bad you didn't have a saw to cut out a section of the gridwork where the Ames logo is. I remember the cart being in pretty bad shape rust wise. Although TRJ22487 got that red cart from the murk in Peterborough and turned it into an awesome liquor bar for his place.
It was interesting did you noitce the 3 Bradless carts there had almost no rust on them compared to the Ames cart???
Hopefully the snow will melt away so you can grab the handle or better yet the logo.
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

jmcnamara96

yea it was fun yea i think the bradlees/caldor carts werent rusty cause caldor are like the homedepot type and might of been sprayed with some rust b gone thing ames carts were inside use and all the years took the toll on it