Main Menu

Stratham, NH

Started by gu4ever, October 10, 2009, 01:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gu4ever

On my way home from Portsmouth I stopped in Stratham and noiticed the Mill Stores open in the old Ames location. When I had shopped at this particular store years back it had a very odd colored interior floor tile for an Ames, dark green in the departments and a light shade of green in the traffic aisle and checkout area. Here are a few pictures of the store front and the interior flooring.
The big question.... What was this store originally before Ames and was the green floor color part of that stores decor package?
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

gu4ever

This picture was taken in the back of the store looking towards the front checkouts. You can see the 2 shades of green tile seperated by a thin green stripe.

gu4ever

Another view of the traffic aisle in the back left corner of the store. The Mill Stores did quite a paint job inside the store in a shade of burnt orange and black. You can see the burnt orange color on the steel fixtures in this photo.

gu4ever

The front entrance of the Mill Stores. This store is using some of the green Ames shopping carts inside, most of them have been lable scarred except for one I saw at customer service.

Zayre88

Back when it was an Ames.