JC Penney bashing

Started by Caldor1999, May 01, 2005, 05:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hudsons81

Well, this is going to be the only time I'm bashing JCPenney, so here we go.

So you know the closest JCPenney to me is at Southland Center in Taylor, Michigan, right? Well, when I went shopping a while ago, this store didn't have any of the official Mixels t-shirts. And neither does Macy's, any other store in Southland Center or any other store in this half of the country that sells clothes. They may be bought online, but I prefer to go to an actual store building and actually examine a t-shirt and see if it can fit on me before buying it.

zonemad96

I'm surprised more people haven't talked about how inconsistent many of it's stores are, it's at a point where it really is pathetic. When you walk into a older jcpenny the store was designed to sell products that they no longer sell and designed for departments that are now larger or smaller in size which results in a store layout that makes absolutely no sense and makes navigating the store a chore. Another problem with older jcpennys is the stores look completely different so you might walk into one store and it feels very modern and upscale and then you might walk into another jcp store and it feels like you are stepping back into the 70s/80s. I understand they wanted to have newer more modern stores but their shouldn't be so much of a difference in stores that you feel like you are shopping at a completely different store

Hudsons81

Quote from: Hudsons81 on December 24, 2014, 03:10:15 PM
Well, this is going to be the only time I'm bashing JCPenney, so here we go.

So you know the closest JCPenney to me is at Southland Center in Taylor, Michigan, right? Well, when I went shopping a while ago, this store didn't have any of the official Mixels t-shirts. And neither does Macy's, any other store in Southland Center or any other store in this half of the country that sells clothes. They may be bought online, but I prefer to go to an actual store building and actually examine a t-shirt and see if it can fit on me before buying it.

Scratch that. I just realized today that Sears had them, so I went there and got me a couple-they were already on sale there, but I signed up for a credit card and ended up getting them for free-not making this up.