wal mart carts

Started by Caldor1999, August 07, 2005, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

dont like them lol but tlak about them hear heh
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

store215

My Wal-Mart was still using the small, metal carts with the "Wal*Mart Discount City" phrase on that plastic child seat thing up until last year.

videogamer75

Here's a Wal-Mart Discount City cart I found at the Red White & Blue thrift store in Berlin, NJ.

videogamer75

Marc82

The local JOB LOT store stole a few carts from Walmart. Rather than return the carts to the stores they came from they steal any carts that are left on their property.

C. Fontaine

videogamer75

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
The local JOB LOT store stole a few carts from Walmart. Rather than return the carts to the stores they came from they steal any carts that are left on their property.

We don't have Ocean State Job Lot's where I live. There's Big Lots, and we used to have Odd Job, that closed about 2 years ago. I think I saw some Bradlees baskets in there once...

Retail Regents

A.C. Moore re-uses some in some of their locations. Here's one with a poorly filed-off logo:

Retail Regents

Quote from: C. Fontaine on December 27, 2008, 09:59:33 PM
That sounds like OSJL.

That's because Walmart didn't want them anymore, so they put them up for auction. Same goes for the metal ones, too. Including ones that could be considered "current" by modern Walmart standards.

Retail Regents

Instores are making their way to the U.S. The differences between these ones and their Canadian counterparts is the absence of the WALMART embossing on the side and an American ASTM-2372 warning label on the seat flaps. Also of note is the presence of the Walmart logo, something that was dropped in the orange Pickup era. Seen at #2146 in Amsterdam, NY.

You cannot see attachments on this board.