Main Menu

Caldor

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

store215

DISCUSS!

Caldor99

I LOVED CALDOR they were my favoret chain they were a bit biger then ames but dident have good prices on things like ames did but they were biger and cheaper then bradlees they were one of the most mondern chains around from 1951 to 1999

Caldor99

Caldor99

amesman

I have fond memories of Caldor. The one in Kingston was like the one in the second pic, only without the rainbow logo. It had the last logo they used. The Newburgh, New York store had both the Rainbow, and the Orange logo.

Caldor99

amesman

That's the Caldor in Middletown. The "We're still open " sign points to the other businesses inside. Here's what the Caldor looked like in 2003.

amesman

And here is the "inner entrance" to that same Caldor.

Caldor99

C. Fontaine

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
And here is the "inner entrance" to that same Caldor.
Board rules, sorry.

C. Fontaine

You can't downsize them on the forum.  You need to use a program, even MS Paint, to downsize the picture, and then attach it.

Caldor99

hears anouther caldor in newintown CT

Caldor99

C. Fontaine

Check out this label scar I found on the rear of the Ames in Willimantic Connecticut the other day.

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
Check out this label scar I found on the rear of the Ames in Willimantic Connecticut the other day.

Nice !!!:P

amesman

Here's a pc of the former Kingston Caldor. It is now a Burlington Coat Factory. And, the walls have been painted pink, so, no chance of cathing the labelscar on the side of the building.

Rayco7030

Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

Burger King.MCdonald's

amesman

Here's what the Middletown Caldor looked like as of November 2004. The logo is off, and two outparcels are being built in front.

Anonymous

AmesmanBBTB

hey did anybody remember to post the logo!?:duh:

Caldor1999

hears a CALDOR IN DC this store looks verey small and dirty and i see no need for the chrismas lights lol heh u can see some light's still on inside:tumble::roll::yup::bounce::bouncing::bounce::dizzy::)
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

hears a Caldor i fond it looks the Manchester Ames
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

Caldor1999

my dream is to have my own retile store and yea i would name it caldor i doubt i'll get sued lol but hears how i woild change there logo hope u guys like it
Caldor Forever!

Zayre88

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
hears a CALDOR IN DC this store looks verey small and dirtyand i see no need for the chrismas loghts heh u can see some light still on inside
it me Caldor 199 im haveing troble logening in anyways This Caldor i Believed Closed in 1998 cause that year they closed most of there dc stores this one was smaller then a nomel Caldor store the cool thing about it is theres lights on top of the store the windows wernt tinted  i wish i got anouther picture but mu dam camri died on me lol i took a peek in tghe window the stores all mesed up the regersters r still there intacked and that all and some light were on inside lol how they get turned on i don't know