90's Burger King, [Rt 206, Bordentown, NJ]

Started by NJxxJon, August 18, 2009, 01:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

Since I have my awesome scooter I can get out and get more pics........you DO NOT want to go thru this ...drive....thru! haha.
Check these out.

JN

videogamer75

Whoa, that looks like it's been abandoned forever, with all the trees in front of the store :holysh:

NJxxJon

Thats a square sign so I think 2001 would be the time this was gone. The trees smelled like weeds too. Kinda Sad......:(
JN

wwefan101

they had a bk that looked liket  that in aburn with a big ball area in the fount it closed moved to the mall then the malll louction closed and   the one acrose from the mall becaome a dd

XISMZERO

I was just in Bordentown last week. How did I miss this?!
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

Caldor1999

they have one just like that over in Nyack near the Palisade mall its all over grown and its been like that since the mall opened
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
I was just in Bordentown last week. How did I miss this?!

Down the road from an Old Acme. Near A hotel....you should have gotten a hold of me if you were in the area....ha ha.......ha!

JN

XISMZERO

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
they have one just like that over in Nyack near the Palisade mall its all over grown and its been like that since the mall opened  

Can you give me the address? I can't find it on the usual maps.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

Can you give me the address? I can't find it on the usual maps.

its on rt 59 its right across the street from shop rite and the mall is behind it theirs also a closed down  bank next to it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

nims57

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
This is early-mid 80's, not 90's!

i think what he meant that it closed in the mid 90's though this could be a burger king that opened in the early 90's
Caldor Forever!

btwn

Randon - but here it goes.  This Burger King burned down around 1982-1985, this is a rebuild on the same site about a year after it burned.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Caldor1999

looks alot like this one i found up in Palwing NY back in 2006 i dot know if its still there 5 years latter

Caldor Forever!

CTAmeshopper

Wow it looks exactly like the Burger King in the Torrington Parkade I wonder if it has the same interior as well.

TRJ_22487

http://siteride.com/srpl/propsearch.pl?qtype=by-retailer&prop=true&q=burgerking

Here are photos of operational Burger King restaurants in 1997 and 1998, but this location isn't one of them.
The bottom right photo here is the same basic building design, but they all generally looked the same.
This photo is the Nyack, NY location Caldor1999 mentioned before it closed in the late 90's.

I miss that old logo. The Keene, NH had the old logo FOREVER, they only took down the neon sign maybe 3 or 4 years ago
The best ones were always set way back in the parking lot.
(Scarsdale, NY)
(Port Chester, NY)

Caldor1999

Quote from: TRJ_22487 on July 26, 2011, 04:14:05 PM
http://siteride.com/srpl/propsearch.pl?qtype=by-retailer&prop=true&q=burgerking

Here are photos of operational Burger King restaurants in 1997 and 1998, but this location isn't one of them.
The bottom right photo here is the same basic building design, but they all generally looked the same.
This photo is the Nyack, NY location Caldor1999 mentioned before it closed in the late 90's.

I miss that old logo. The Keene, NH had the old logo FOREVER, they only took down the neon sign maybe 3 or 4 years ago
The best ones were always set way back in the parking lot.
(Scarsdale, NY)
(Port Chester, NY)

ohh that last one in Scarsdale i was there few years ago with one of my friends and this creepy old man with no shirt on tried to hit on one of my friends there
Caldor Forever!

nims57

Quote from: ShopKoFan on February 22, 2011, 11:44:38 PM
Looks more like a "Ghetto King" now.

Why? Because it's an eyesore? The Bradlees nearby is still empty too.