Bugaboo Creek Steak House

Started by thedisneystore967, April 29, 2005, 07:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedisneystore967

i no lots of us here have heard of a restuaurant chain called Bugaboo creek, they had one by me, but it caught fire  in march 2005...

Zayre88

Bugaboo Creek and LongHorn steakhouses are part of the same company.  Rare Hospitality also includes The Capital Grille.

store215

My grandmother always used to take my sister and I to the one in Philadelphia (Franklin Mills Mall) when we were smaller. She lives in Fla now, so she has a bunch of different restaurants down there. Kind of freaky and odd place with the talking trees and such. I remember the food being good though

thedisneystore967

thedisneystore967

i m afraid that since there was 2 million in damage, that the might just shut down my bugaboo creek

thedisneystore967

i will try 2 get some pictures next time i drive by....the sign on the building says "renovating":insane:

minidog959

:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::barf::barf::barf::exorcist::exorcist::exorcist:I LIKED BUGABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by minidog959
:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::barf::barf::barf::exorcist::exorcist::exorcist:I LIKED BUGABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay dokey weird signature lol:insane:

thedisneystore967

actully i have decided that i am going to write a book. It will be called "The Burning Of Bugaboo"...

d_fife

this bugaboo creek steak house is in south portland near the maine mall. it is the restuarant with the red logo.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this bugaboo creek steak house is in south portland near the maine mall. it is the restuarant with the red logo.

this sign is the bugaboo in south portland

Crawford

This place is quite good although I prefer Outback but Bugaboo is a close second. Prices are pretty decent as well. The one in Seekonk Mass used to fly a large Canadian flag when it first opened but people complained about it. I thought it was pretty cool and not offended by it in the least.  Eventually they replaced it with an American flag and pretended the restaurant theme was the Alaskan frontier. They also had a nice little gift shop inside but that was removed and more seats added. The talking heads are creepy after a few Cosmopolitans. For birthdays, the servers walk out and one carries a Muppet like moose head that is kissed by the embarrassed birthday guy or girl.
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

Pikapower

I don't think there are anymore Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse restaurants around anymore.
I'm on Devianart: https://pikachuxash.deviantart.com/

Don't forget to check out the USA Store Fanon Wiki: https://usastorefanon.fandom.com/wiki/USA_Store_Fanon_Wikia

BillyGr

Quote from: Pikapower on May 21, 2016, 02:09:07 PM
I don't think there are anymore Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse restaurants around anymore.

http://www.bugaboocreek.com/locations.html says 9 locations but only shows 4 addresses (1 in DE, 1 in NH and 2 in ME) - not sure if that is accurate or not, though?

Though since one of the two ME locations is in Bangor that wouldn't be surprising (since Bangor also has 1 of the 2 remaining HoJo restaurant locations) - another town that likes to hang on to traditions, I guess?

JimSawhill

Quote from: BillyGr on May 22, 2016, 05:42:51 PM

http://www.bugaboocreek.com/locations.html says 9 locations but only shows 4 addresses (1 in DE, 1 in NH and 2 in ME) - not sure if that is accurate or not, though?

Though since one of the two ME locations is in Bangor that wouldn't be surprising (since Bangor also has 1 of the 2 remaining HoJo restaurant locations) - another town that likes to hang on to traditions, I guess?

What's in the old BugabooCreek in South Windsor on Pleasant Valley Road?

Bdubs

Quote from: JimSawhill on May 28, 2016, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: BillyGr on May 22, 2016, 05:42:51 PM

What's in the old BugabooCreek in South Windsor on Pleasant Valley Road?
They tore the building town back in October. I heard they were building a mixed use building. Retail and a smaller footprint restaurant.

MikeRa

There used to be a Bugaboo Creek Steak House in Philadelphia, PA, at the outskirts of Franklin Mills Boulevard and Knights Road.  This location has been closed for years.
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Zayre88

retailisking

Only three locations left; I can't imagine they will be around much longer.

retailisking

South Portland has closed, too, leaving two remaining locations in New Hampshire and Delaware. Looks like Bugaboo Creek will beat Bickford's to total oblivion.

Zayre88

It's over...

http://www.bugaboocreek.com/

After more than 20 years, the time has come for us to close our doors. It has been a pleasure to serve you and thank you for all of the memories.

Sincerely, The Bugaboo Family

Zayre88