Domino's bashing

Started by Caldor1999, April 26, 2005, 01:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

Ok i know this is for department stores but i thought i would put this down lol i hate them there Pizza is so nasty its like eating Cardbored with sauce and cheese on it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
Ok i know this is for department stores but i thought i would put this down lol i hate them there Pizza is so nasty its like eating Cardbored with sauce and cheese on it

IS THAT HOW BAD THEY'VE GOTTEN?

When I had Domino's it tasted delicious to me

HOWEVER I PREFER PIZZA HUT

AND OTHER PIZZA PLACES

maybe it depends on location

PLUS CHEESEBURGER PIZZA?

that would be interseting to taste

I think they're getting desperate every since Popa John's came over

heh its kinda cool to see the small chain bully the big chain for once :cool::bigsmile:

store215

I don't like Domino's either. There "large" pizza is very tiny compared to what the local pizza places give you or what I can get from Genuardi's Food Court. They are also pretty expensive compared to the local pizza shops. I only get pizzas from there when I get free coupons from school or something like that.

Caldor1999

i dont know why there still around there food is horrble
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Ameskid

Domino= dice. Dice=pressing your luck. Domino's Pizza= man, you are gonna get  bowled over with how disgusting it is.
LaRosa's, Papa Johns, and other pizza palaces rule! To call this a stinking crud palace would be too kind.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

beachgal26

This is just my opinion, but I have had the worst pizza from Dominos and will not ever eat their pizza again.  It is tasteless and the meat is not even thoroughly cooked which makes it kind of disgusting.....  Why eat there when there is Pizza Hut????

:exorcist: :exorcist:

JordanMarsh

Dominos USED to have good pizza but I don't know what happened to them. My local grocery stores makes better & bigger pizzas for alot less.

golfcart34

This is the main reason why I don't order from Domino's anymore.

I got hit by a Domino's driver who ran a red light in Boston back in 2001.  And the guy was so pathetic too.  All of the cops were on a first name basis with the guy.  The asked him if he ran the red light, to which he replied, "Of course I did.  I have to deliver my pizzas."  Not even 10 minutes after the accident another driver showed up to take his pizzas.  Ever since then I've sworn off Domino's.

And it's no big loss.  Their pizza tasted like garbage anyway.

tuke

I once had a late night layover at the Atlanta airport and the only restaurant near in my terminal that was open was a Domino's. Their regular restaurants are bad enough, but their airport location brought revoloting to an art form.

NJxxJon

I bought a card off ebay for B1G1 dominos till feb 08  (got it last year) So I made out great for a 7 dollar auctions -moneys worth!!! :D
JN

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by golfcart34
This is the main reason why I don't order from Domino's anymore.

I got hit by a Domino's driver who ran a red light in Boston back in 2001.  And the guy was so pathetic too.  All of the cops were on a first name basis with the guy.  The asked him if he ran the red light, to which he replied, "Of course I did.  I have to deliver my pizzas."  Not even 10 minutes after the accident another driver showed up to take his pizzas.  Ever since then I've sworn off Domino's.

And it's no big loss.  Their pizza tasted like garbage anyway.

there use to be a problem with that in my town when we use to have one back in like 1991 1992 the guy who dilivered the pizzas would always run red lights and get into accidents it go tot he point were the place had to be closed down but its no big loss
Caldor Forever!

videogamer75

QuoteOriginally posted by Ameskid
Domino= dice. Dice=pressing your luck. Domino's Pizza= man, you are gonna get  bowled over with how disgusting it is. It's the WalMart of pizza.

How exactly is Dominos like Wal-Mart? Domino's isn't nearly as aggressive in the food business as Wal-Mart is in the store business.

Well, anyway, Domino's does have bad pizza. It was good when I was a little kid, but after trying it again for the first time in years in 2006, I was really unimpressed with it. Pizza Hut and local pizza places all have better pizza. But - Domino's does have awesome side dishes. I love the buffalo chicken kickers, cheesy bread, and cinna stix. Whenever my family orders Domino's, I always get one of those!

Ameskid

Ummm...bad metaphor!
*edits post*
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

videogamer75

My Domino's has started to make their pizza better lately, I had the Philly cheesesteak pizza last Friday, it was good...

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Even the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles didn't approve of their orders from Domino's Pizza being delivered late. They gave the delivery guy just $10.00 for the late delivery to their home in the sewers beneath the streets of New York City.

Source: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie (1990)