Shaw's and Star Market

Started by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB, April 20, 2005, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

this is the Shaw's in westbrook that opened in november 2004 and is 62,000 square feet and was origianlly in the pine tree plaza.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this is the Shaw's in westbrook that opened in november 2004 and is 62,000 square feet and was origianlly in the pine tree plaza.

another pictuer of the shaw;s in westbrook

d_fife

this shaw's is in Augusta in capitool plaza. IT was renovated about 10 years ago. IT is 62,500 square feet.

d_fife

this shaw's is in Augusta in capitool plaza. IT was renovated about 10 years ago. IT is 62,500 square feet.

this is the dunkin donuts section of the Shaw's in Augusta.

d_fife

this is a typical standard current shaw's plaza sign. this one is in augusta.

d_fife

westbrook crossings plaza sign for that shaw's location in westbrook

d_fife

this shaw's sign is in south portland on market st in millcreek plaza.

d_fife

this shaw's is in south portland on market st in millcreek plaza and is 55,000 square feet.

d_fife

this shaw's is in south portland on market st in millcreek plaza and is 55,000 square feet.
another picture of shaw's in south portland

d_fife

here is the just remodeled shaw's in waterville maine and it was 52,000 squrae feet and is probably now around the 60,000s of square feet.

d_fife

here is the just remodeled shaw's in waterville maine and it was 52,000 squrae feet and is probably now around the 60,000s of square feet.

another pic of the shaw's in waterville maine

d_fife

this is the side of the shaw's in waterville.

d_fife

this is the side of the shaw's in waterville.

sign of shaw's plaza in waterville

Zayre88

Shaw's in Portland ME on Auburn street.

d_fife

here is the shaw's in west lebanon across from the kmart plaza on the junct of Rt.12 and benning st. it opeend august 1993. it is 49,000 sf

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/28/

d_fife

here is the shaw's in new bedford that is 62,000 sf and was 50,000 sf in the fieldstone marketplace

from http://www.cedarshoppingcenters.com/Fieldstone.htm

AmesNewington

This is the Shaw's in Newington CT. Of course the logo changed to the new one and the front was slightly updated (this is from 2000)

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by AmesNewington
This is the Shaw's in Newington CT. Of course the logo changed to the new one and the front was slightly updated (this is from 2000)

AmesNewington:

The Shaw's was my hangout for lunch when I worked at OfficeMax in that plaza. The OfficeMax manager was a moron - he makes  Kim jung Il seem nice. The manager hated the fact I knew about computers (he came from RiteAid so he knew about pharmicals), but he was mad that I knew more about them then he did.

d_fife

here is the new 66,000 sf shaw's in brunswick maine!

d_fife

here is the shaw's in brunswick before it moved to its new location. see how its vacated and work is being done on it

d_fife

here is the shaw's in brunswick before it moved to its new location. see how its vacated and work is being done on it

more of the vacated shaw's in brunswick

d_fife

here is the 60,000 sf shaw's in auburn maine near the mall

d_fife

here is the 60,000 sf shaw's in auburn maine near the mall

side of shaw's in auburn me

BillyGr

There were Star Markets around the Albany area - I don't know if there was any relation to the ones in MA or not - there was a warehouse in Albany next to I-787 run by Trefeletti & Sons that supplied the local stores.

Either way, here are a couple:

1st is a store on Central Avenue - it is now a medical building.

2nd is the store in the Star Plaza (they still use that name, by the way) at the corner of Routes 155 & 20 (Western Ave.) in Guilderland - it has been subdivided.

3rd is the store in East Greenbush - it was a former A&P and the Star moved from a smaller store up the road into this building after A&P left.  They had an in-store bank (which wasn't nearly as common at the time) and it even had a drive up window (which I can't say I've EVER seen on a store bank)!  Now True Value (which almost built elsewhere until the building became available).

d_fife

here is the shaw's in wilmington vermont. it was once grand union

d_fife

here is the shaw's in bangor maine that is off hogan road!! near wal-mart and is 52,000 sq.ft. and opened 1986 and the northern most shaw's in maine and in the chain.

d_fife

here is the shaw's in bangor maine that is off hogan road!! near wal-mart and is 52,000 sq.ft. and opened 1986 and the northern most shaw's in maine and in the chain.

close up of the shaw's entrance in bangor off hogan road and I bet one day they will do work on it (This is one of the few untouched shaw's).

d_fife

shaw's in bangor on main st taht opened in fall 1996 and renovated a few years ago and like 60,000 sq.ft. and was first 55,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

shaw's in bangor on main st taht opened in fall 1996 and renovated a few years ago and like 60,000 sq.ft. and was first 55,000 sq.ft.

sign of the bangor main st one

d_fife

sign of the bangor main st one

more of the bangor main st one