Main Menu

Ritz Camera

Started by retailfan, February 27, 2009, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retailfan

Didnt find this topic listed
They have filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy
I worked for them In New Hampshire and Indianapolis  They closed all there stores in Indianapolis 2 years ago
My original store is still open on 2nd street In Manchester NH
Tom Wilder was the DM  anyone out here know him ?
or any other Ritz employees here

videogamer75

I hope they make it. I liked the store, got a camera there once.

wwefan101

lol   i get all my cameras at walmart easyer and priced right

retailfan

You probably could get the camera at Ritz fo the same price  plus they guarrentee there price for 30 days  find it for less the match it

EddieJ1984

I really hope they don't go under as I just got a digital camera last month from them and got the 2 year protection plan.

zonemad96

its a great camera store for both pros and people who just want a cheap camera and its way bigger than the camera section at walmart, kmart, target, and just about any other store

ritz is a company that i really hope pulls through

david121

I see the warning about making a post...but I live about 30-40 minutes/miles from their headquarters...it was quite distressed the last time I drove by.

Zayre88

Fox Run Mall location in Newington NH is currently in a store closing sale...

MikeRa

On September 12, Ritz Camera officials announced that it would liquidate its assets after it failed to emerge from its second chapter 11 bankruptcy in four years.  Which means, It's the end for the Ritz Cameras, Wolf Camera, Kits Cameras, Inkley’s, The Camera Shop, Inc., Cameras West, PROEX, and Boaters World names.
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"