Sam's Club

Started by ameskmart1, February 26, 2009, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

videogamer75

Wow....even though it's only six stores, I thought Wal-Mart would never actually close any of their stores without relocating.

wwefan101

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

Zayre88

Costco has been the leader for years in Canada.  I guess it's hadt to start from nothing and build a member base.

Walmart has yet to convert most stores to Supercenters in Canada.  I guess they will focus on that first.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
Costco has been the leader for years in Canada.  I guess it's hadt to start from nothing and build a member base.

Walmart has yet to convert most stores to Supercenters in Canada.  I guess they will focus on that first.

among them is Clay new york

nims57

Could anyone find the one in Houston for me?

ameskmart1

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
Could anyone find the one in Houston for me?

here's the address for the Houston location
2827 Dunvale Road
Houston, TX 77063