No your close tho

Plymouth Horizon

jmcnamara96

No Dodge Omni but same thing correct Zayre88

jmcnamara96

Can you guess what this car is i think its ugly other models are good

scottw73

GothicPrincess

whatever it is, I WANT one!!!!!!!! or a Pinto...
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

beachgal26

It looks like a late 70's 4WD Toyota van.

GothicPrincess

just so you know, MY old beater, the blaze, has officially croaked. left me stranded in Jeannette for over an hour before a really nice man came out of the plant and beat the crap out of it until it started. I got home, and now it's a dead metal corpse in my front yard. I'm officially trailer trash now. I have a car and a lawnmower just sitting in my yard, neither work, and I DO own a trailer...lol anyone have a car I can buy and make payments on just so that I can go to work, let me know. And if it's a pinto, I definately want it...

Ameskid

It's a guinea pig.

It's got a fat, un-aerodynamic body, and wheels for paws.

Obviously.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by GothicPrincess
just so you know, MY old beater, the blaze, has officially croaked. left me stranded in Jeannette for over an hour before a really nice man came out of the plant and beat the crap out of it until it started. I got home, and now it's a dead metal corpse in my front yard. I'm officially trailer trash now. I have a car and a lawnmower just sitting in my yard, neither work, and I DO own a trailer...lol anyone have a car I can buy and make payments on just so that I can go to work, let me know. And if it's a pinto, I definately want it...

Is the Blaze a Blazer?

GothicPrincess

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
QuoteOriginally posted by GothicPrincess

Is the Blaze a Blazer?

it used to be lol now it's just a big green hunk of metal in the yard. it was a 96, hunter green, 4 door, 4wd, automatic, heater does NOT work, but the stereo is cool. anyone want parts, let me know. i'll let you buy whatever you want off of it. and i still want a pinto...or a gremlin...?

jmcnamara96

Can you guess this model made from 1989-91?

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by jmcnamara96
Can you guess this model made from 1989-91?

Chrysler TC by Maserati. I love those.

scottw73

Ameskid

Oh, the suspense...DeSoto Fireflite.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/