Shoe Carnival

Started by MikeRa, June 16, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeRa

Don't know if there is a topic for this chain, so here is one.   Shoe Carnival's newest store in Bensalem, PA, to open in July 2015;
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Hudsons81

There is one at Southland Center in Taylor, Michigan. It opened just before the Christmas season in 2013 and took out several smaller storefronts in the JCPenney corridor. It has both exterior and interior entrances.

TheFugitive

When this chain first started, didn't they actually make the store manager dress up like a
circus ringmaster and walk out on the floor to shout out all of the daily deals?

I worked with a guy at Service Merchandise who quit to become a store manager
for them in Cincinnati back in the mid-90's.  Rumor was this was what he had to do.
We had all planned to take a day and drive out there, just to see him actually do this.
They had no stores in Pittsburgh at the time.

MikeRa

Shoe Carnival had their official Grand Opening for the 7 new location in the Philadelphia area, including Neshaminy Mall yesterday, 8/15/2015
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Green Bay used to have a Shoe Carnival store. It closed down years ago, its interior was renovated, and now the space is occupied by Dollar Tree.

Hudsons81

That strikes me...ain't it odd that Shoe Carnival is thriving in some areas yet it has retreated from others?