Rite-Aid

Started by jmcnamara96, January 25, 2009, 07:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcnamara96

Why is it when Rite-Aid took over Brooks Locations they didn't reuse the carts like when id go to Brooks they had Osco carts with stickers plastered over and i would always peel them back hehe
but Rite-Aid has lite blue carts and baskets and y did they change there logos from red to blue on the stores?

videogamer75

Several Eckerd-turned Rite Aid stores I've been to here in South Jersey have recycled Eckerd carts, with the handles replaced so they say RITE AID on them

JarvisTummy

Our Eckerd turned rite aid stores still uses Eckerd carts

BillyGr

Perhaps it has to do with the color schemes - since Eckerd already had blue (like Rite Aid), it would have been much easier to reuse the carts.

On the other hand, Brooks having had red would have been more difficult to reuse without a major overhaul.

wwefan101

yea i noticted that but the brooks here needed new shoping carts but im more in to walgreens lol

jmcnamara96

QuoteOriginally posted by BillyGr
Perhaps it has to do with the color schemes - since Eckerd already had blue (like Rite Aid), it would have been much easier to reuse the carts.

On the other hand, Brooks having had red would have been more difficult to reuse without a major overhaul.

My old Brooks carts were Grey cuz they were Osco carts