Gabriel Brothers

Started by XDeSuEhTX, January 23, 2009, 06:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XDeSuEhTX

I thought there was already a topic on this store, but I guess not, I don't see it anywhere here.

"Gabriel Brothers, commonly called "Gabe's," that was founded in Uniontown, PA, is a regional chain of closeout retail stores selling brand-name merchandise at significant discounts from typical department stores. The chain is headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia and now has 39 locations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Maryland, Tennessee, and Virginia." - Wikipedia.

I quite like this store. You can buy a pair of pants for like five dollars and shirts for even less sometimes. Great prices on some nice name-brand closeout stuff.

Here's a pic of one, looks about like my local one.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

XDeSuEhTX

"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

GothicPrincess

I'll snake a piccypoo of my Gabe's here if I get up that way tomorrow. I'll try to get some other stores too while i'm at it...the red one looks more like mine, but not really...I'm in Greensburg, PA. I got a pair of summer shoes there for 4 dollars and there was nothing wrong with them. :) I also go there when I need lighters. OOh yeah, I might as well go, I need a lighter lol
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

GothicPrincess

here's my Gabes here in Greensburg, PA

GothicPrincess

Monroeville, PA, was driving past too fast to get a pic of the actual store, but I got the street sign. the store itself has the blue/white logo like in the first post on here.

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by GothicPrincess

The Home Depot? Or Kmart?

GothicPrincess

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
QuoteOriginally posted by GothicPrincess

The Home Depot? Or Kmart?

I was told it was a K-mart I believe. I can't remember though. Good catch.