PetCo

Started by ameskmart1, December 30, 2005, 08:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameskmart1

somewhere in California
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

store215

Those are some nice looking Petco's. The one near me is in an old 70's Genuardi's market and is falling apart. Every time I am in there all the fish tanks are "under observation" and nothing really looks too healthy in there (both pet and staff/customer-wise).

Crawford

A friend of mine worked at the one in Warwick RI, during his time there he fell on and crushed a box full of white mice, then he later accidently hooked up the main fish tank lines to a bucket of bleach and not water, don't ask how he managed that.

Not a bad store really. The price of fish has really skyrocketed. I used to bring my dog in here and she squatted in the aisle much to my chagrin
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

d_fife

thiis petco is in south portland maine in mall plaza and was bed and bath.

d_fife

this petco is in augusta maine in the turnpike mall.

Zayre88

Petco in Salem NH at Rockingham Mall.

d_fife

here is petco in yonkers new york in the kohl's plaza and opened in the last part of caldor.

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1137819617&subNum=10214000033

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by KyleRF
Were any animals or employees killed in the Petco explosion?

I hope no animals were. I would hate to think that

by the way petco seems to be relocated a few stores. years ago one in weymouth closed and 10 yers ago they  bought out Just For Pets, they were in nashua nh and manchester nh and woburn mass and peabody mass and warwick RI.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is petco in massapequa new york

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1140391815&subNum=10211001065

here is the petco in the Roosevelt Field new york CArle Place Shopping Center on old Country Road.

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1140395642&subNum=10211000105

d_fife

construction of petco in topsham me (near target) as of july 2, 2006.

d_fife

here is the petco in manchester CT on the way to the mall.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the petco in manchester CT on the way to the mall.

petco manchester

d_fife

petco in west hartford ct on rt. 44

d_fife

d_fife

petco in farmington / west hartford CT

d_fife

petco in newington CT

d_fife

petco in southington CT

d_fife

petco in waterbury CT