Pier 1 (Imports)

Started by Caldor1999, July 29, 2005, 01:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

peir 1 imports in mohegan lake ny (peekskill and cortlandt)

d_fife

peir 1 imports in central valley ny (near harriman and monroe)

d_fife

the one in bedford hills ny

d_fife

the on in meriden ct on the wallingford line

d_fife

peir 1 imports in hamden ct in the plaza across hamden mart

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
peir 1 imports in hamden ct in the plaza across hamden mart

sign of hamden one

d_fife

the one in victor ny (Across eastview mall)

d_fife

the one hamburg / blasdell / buffalo ny near mckinnely mall.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
the one hamburg / blasdell / buffalo ny near mckinnely mall.

hamburg / blasdell / buffalo ny

HoJofan206

Evansville Indiana Former Pier 1 turned Christian bookstore

HoJofan206

The NEW location in Evansville Indiana

Mobil

My closest Pier 1 moved to a former Eckerd in 2003. Another Pier 1 closed in 2006 or 2007 and just became a CVS.

ynkeesfn82

I'm surprised we don't have one in Southington, CT. Maybe they should take part of the former Bernie's store in Shoprite Plaza.

TRU7536

With a new one opening in Evergreen Walk, makes me wonder if the current one In Manchester will close.

Bdubs

Quote from: TRU7536 on October 08, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
With a new one opening in Evergreen Walk, makes me wonder if the current one In Manchester will close.
Yes, drove by the Manchester store Tuesday and there are moving sale signs in all the windows.
I was wondering where they were moving to. It seems Evergreen Walk has been taking quite a chunk of stores out of Buckland since their opening.

TRU7536

Quote from: Bdubs on October 11, 2014, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: TRU7536 on October 08, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
Yes, drove by the Manchester store Tuesday and there are moving sale signs in all the windows.
I was wondering where they were moving to. It seems Evergreen Walk has been taking quite a chunk of stores out of Buckland since their opening.

The location in Manchester looked nice from the outside, just in a bad location like many of the stores next to it.

Buckland has become a mess with all stores leaving for Evergreen. All it is are dollar and junks stores now. Good thing for the comedy club and Dave and Busters coming in.

MikeRa

The Pier 1 that was across the street from Franklin Mills/Philadelphia Mills in Philadelphia, PA is now a beer store called "The Beer Outlet" that sells 12 to 30 packs of beer
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"