150 Coliseum Ave Nashua, NH

Started by jmcnamara96, January 11, 2009, 03:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by jmcnamara96
any one no?

its K N O W. And ....to help you....

http://www.amesfanclub.com/find.htm

type your zip code THEN goto the back of the store and look around. Signs and cars exist.
JN

jmcnamara96

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon
any one no?

type your zip code THEN goto the back of the store and look around. Signs and cars exist.
thank you

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon
any one no?

thank you

Just some help ...no prob.
JN

gu4ever

DOES ANY ONE NO WERE I CAN GET ON IN NH AND MASS OR GOB SIGNS
I found one today attached is the photo I took of it!
It looks pretty rusted out.
It's located at the Ames location formerly Montgomery Ward. Next to the auto center is a gated area that just happend to be unlocked! it's loaded with junk that got dumped there over the years, in the back was the Ames cart!!
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

gu4ever

yes, cross from the old Nashua Mall on Coliseum Ave.

gu4ever

DOES ANY ONE NO WERE I CAN GET ON IN NH AND MASS OR GOB SIGNS

Go for a ride to Exeter, NH. Route 101 east to route 108 Stratham exit. Take a right towards Exeter on the left is a shopping center with Magaritas and a free standing Rite Aid.
There is a camouflage fleet of Ames carts hanging around outside by the Critters pet store.

jmcnamara96

in goin there today to see of i can get the amesamesames cart handle hope its unlocked;)

gu4ever

in goin there today to see of i can get the amesamesames cart handle hope its unlocked;)
Well I see that you've logged in so you made it back from the ames handle quest. Was the area burried in snow?
If you couldn't get to it you should probably wait till the snow is gone. Tthere was A LOT of junk there, some of it kind of dangerous if you should fall onto it, like old car batteries, lawn mower blades and propane tanks.
You don't need any battle scars just to get an ames handle!!

jmcnamara96

QuoteOriginally posted by gu4ever
Well I see that you've logged in so you made it back from the ames handle quest. Was the area burried in snow?
If you couldn't get to it you should probably wait till the snow is gone. Tthere was A LOT of junk there, some of it kind of dangerous if you should fall onto it, like old car batteries, lawn mower blades and propane tanks.
You don't need any battle scars just to get an ames handle!!

Im afraid i hadnt had time and missed going but i will go in spring some one leased the garage so i dont want to run into them

C. Fontaine