Main Menu

Subway

Started by Caldor1999, April 10, 2005, 08:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

there ok with me i dont like them sio much cause none of there food fill's me up
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

Yeah, Quizno's is much much better.  Subway strikes me as the 'fast-food' of the sub chains.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

Well I like subway!

their HOT FRESH TOASTED SUBS are great

plus they're healthy too!

AS FOR QUIZNO's CHOOSING A BABY TO ADVERTISE THEIR SANDWICHES? SO CHEESEY

BAD IDEA IN MY OPINION HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE

PLUS QUIZNO's NEW LOGO SUCKS!

no offense sorry

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
Yeah, Quizno's is much much better.  Subway strikes me as the 'fast-food' of the sub chains.

Quizno's  dose one of the scaryst commricles ever first it was the singing rats not they have a tlaking Baby doing it crppie bwt i love subway i think there good and better then Quizno's even though Quizno's is good itself
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB
Well I like subway!

their HOT FRESH TOASTED SUBS are great

plus they're healthy too!

AS FOR QUIZNO's CHOOSING A BABY TO ADVERTISE THEIR SANDWICHES? SO CHEESEY

BAD IDEA IN MY OPINION HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE

PLUS QUIZNO's NEW LOGO SUCKS!

no offense sorry

Remember  the singhing rats they did that would make me wanna go to Quizno's even less let along the talking baby:insane:
Caldor Forever!

tokensafari

If you notice, most subways have recently been upgraded in terms of appearance. The franchise recently got rid of the famous subway wall paper and replaced it with something a little more current. They have a new image now, since they've become quite the popular place to eat in today's society.

will

QuoteOriginally posted by tokensafari
If you notice, most subways have recently been upgraded in terms of appearance. The franchise recently got rid of the famous subway wall paper and replaced it with something a little more current. They have a new image now, since they've become quite the popular place to eat in today's society.

Ours have not. They still have the same look as when they opened in the 80s. Also the manager at one of them was nutty. I still eat there about once a year. Also they have several critical health code violations.

LazarusFan

The singing rats in that Quizno's commericals were called spongemonkeys.  

Subways is great.  I wonder how Jerrod lost all that weight?  I can't be from the Subway subs.  In the bringer of bad news, Subway is discontinuing its Sub Club promotion due to fraud.

C. Fontaine

QuoteOriginally posted by LazarusFan
The singing rats in that Quizno's commericals were called spongemonkeys.  

Subways is great.  I wonder how Jerrod lost all that weight?  I can't be from the Subway subs.  In the bringer of bad news, Subway is discontinuing its Sub Club promotion due to fraud.
That sucks!  Those things are all I ever use!

C. Fontaine

The Walmart near me in Oxford, MA ditched their little food place for a Subway!

Caldor1999

Yuck that Wal mart looks like a copycat Caldor/Target how horrble lol
Caldor Forever!

AmesNewington

In Newington, there is three Subway stores. One is on Main Street in the Brook's Pharmacy plaza, the second across from Price Chopper, and the third now inside the Newington Wal-Mart.

storehistoryguy

d_fife

here is subway in deer park / babylon ny

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1140469195&subNum=50225002649

by the way, they have not released the list of closings out yet and it said none of the berkshire mass stores are in danger of closing.

d_fife

C. Fontaine

Subways are ridiculous, they are becoming the Dunkin Donuts of the fast food world.  I know around here, if your town doesn't have at least two Subways in it, it's probably not on the map...

d_fife

Subways are ridiculous, they are becoming the Dunkin Donuts of the fast food world.  I know around here, if your town doesn't have at least two Subways in it, it's probably not on the map...

there is a subway both in my wal-mart in plymouth nh and in downtown plymouth nh and they were in every little town.

Zayre88

The long story about our Subway:  Subway opened in a town located at a half hour drive from our city wich is bigger.  People often made the trip and we always saw somebody we knew from our town there...!

Finally Subway opened in our town.  A few months after the opening, the building was destroyed after a huge fire.  So for several months, we were without a Subway.  It later re-opened.  Today, we have two Subway and a Quizno's...  so we're on the map

BillyGr

This Subway is in Cooperstown on Route 28, just outside the southern end of the village proper.  It is a rather unusual looking building and sign, probably was something else prior to this.